Alpha Public Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Alpha Public Schools

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alpha Public Schools

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alpha Public Schools (San Jose, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

A phone call screening interview with HR. After that, I was invited in for an in-person interview with the principal. It was good; the questions felt relevant and it was clear that the school was looking for a certain kind of teacher that could work in a charter school environment.

Interview Questions

• What can you do to make this school a better place for its students   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alpha Public Schools (San Jose, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and they contacted me a few days later, and I talked with HR first then the principal of the school. Both of the interviews are process phone screening, and it took average 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge in your teaching career?   Answer Question
    • Do you familiar with bilingual parents? (Spanish, Vietnamese)   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alpha Public Schools.

Interview

1:1 with the HR director and the principal
    Got to know the principal really well and her perspective of this school and her roles and vision for the school. Answered the standard questions on why I wanted to teach as well as what's are my strength and weaknesses. These are very standard questions.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alpha Public Schools (San Jose, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

My Interview was a three stage process: Phone interview with the Sr. Director of Talent, an in person interview and a second phase of the in person interview which included an interview with the CEO, a panel of Directors, HR Manager and a debrief activity session with the Sr. Director of Talent.

Interview Questions

• One question they asked was: Tell me about a time when you made a mistake and how did you work to resolve it.   1 Answer