Altaquip Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Altaquip

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Altaquip (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Simply because I had knowledge of Sears Holdings Corporation, I was "the right fit for the job". I didn't have a proper interview whatsoever. I wasn't asked any questions pertaining to my previous work experience.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altaquip.

Interview

Easy job to apply. Company is main stream entry level positions. If you have minimal knowledge of Work,Excel and internet options, then its becomes basic experience. Learn the 10 key pad. Most part numbers are number based so 10 keying is important for speed necessity.

All questions asked are pretty common interview questions. Always be honest, but most questions you can easily stretch the truth if needed.

You will have to submit to a background and criminal check. And the company is slow on getting the results back and working through the hiring process, so if takes longer than a few days, keep in touch. It can take 2 weeks before the criminal check comes back.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to 10 key? Like I said, know what a ten key is and how to do it. You won't be asked for a demonstration, but this is the most important part of the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Starting pay, with a performance pay after 90 days, with the opportunity for benefits also.

Entry Level Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altaquip (Kennesaw, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

Typical quick interview. Asked general questions about work history and employment gaps. Asked several questions about repair to get a handle on what experience I had in repair. Described a typical work day and a tour of the shop was given. Inquired about different types of tools and their uses.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to replace a transmission in a push mower or riding mower?   1 Answer

Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Altaquip (Charlotte, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

really odd interview,did application,0n line then receiver phone call short interview wet to work next monday

Interview Questions

• nothing unexpected I think they were hiring from desperation   Answer Question