Altice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Commercial Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jericho, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altice (Jericho, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

interview was short and manager seemed disinterested. Questions were rushed and supervisor seemed to not want to do the interview and was on phone while interviewing . Supervisor left the room and returned 15 minutes later stating he had to take a personal call

Community Relations Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Altice.

Interview

I was found on Linkedin by a Recruiting Manager. There was no job description. The hiring manager set up a meeting at the nearest Starbucks rather than at her office. The Starbucks was packed so we moved our meeting to another coffee shop. Needless to say, the interview was odd, awkward and really reflected poorly on the company. I will assume the hiring manager used my meeting in order to build her job description as when I followed up after weeks of not hearing back the role was finally posted to their site.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions. A few technical questions.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Altice (Piscataway, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Initially I had a brief phone call with a Senior Recruiter, which lasted about 15 minutes and set up the next meeting. About one week later I went to the NJ office and had my in-person interview, which took about 30-45 minutes. At the end of this meeting I was offered the position pending a background check and drug screening, of which I am currently awaiting the results.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was your salary at your previous job?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altice (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

It was 3 interviews. A recruiter phone call, call with manager and an in person interview. It was really frustrating because each of the calls were 2.5 hours. It was really unprofessional. I did not hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• What would your coworkers say your biggest weakness is?   1 Answer

Media Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altice (Oakland, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with Corporate HR and Sales Manager at the branch. Mostly questions about what you have done in the past and how those experiences will help you in the future at Altice.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jericho, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altice (Jericho, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted rapidly after first submission by an HR Recruiter by Phone. I had one of the most transparent, effective phone screen/info calls ever experienced for any position. Interview was rapidly scheduled at local offices. The interview itself was the most transparent, focused, interested, professional and completely honest employment interview that I have experience. And I am NOT a new Entry Level candidate! The entire process from first contact to offer to pre-employment Onboarding was as efficient, stress-free, capable and transparent as ever experienced. Altice is a progressive, considerate, professional, decent organization to interview with at all levels.

Interview Questions

• What sources and methods do you use to gather potential prospects/customers?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Freeport, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Altice (Freeport, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

they call you then bring you in and grill you during a round table and ask odd questions about what you would do or not do and roleplay. they also go over all of your work history with a fine tooth comb grill you about everywhere you worked and why you should work there. or if why you want the job. and why they should choose you

Ad Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Altice (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was great. They talked more than they asked questions. Very informative about the position. If you seem like you are driven and a decent person, you will likely get the job. It's a very comfortable environment.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altice (Newark, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, assessment test, face to face interview. General questions during the phone interview. Customer service type assessment test with some IT related questions. Face to face had basic IP and wireless questions.

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altice.

Interview

Must complete an online application & pre-work assessment before getting an interview. The applicant must pass a knowledge test. The interview process is simple, it includes a tour of the facility. The interviewer asked both technical questions and personal questions. The whole process took approximately one month.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time where you didn't agree with an order from leadership? How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question