Altium Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 2, 2017

2.9

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altium Limited (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with my current boss. The interview took about 30-45 minutes and he was very nice. I was quite nervous because I didn't know what to expect. The phone interview went a lot smoother than I thought it would. He said that he would have someone contact me within the next few days if he wanted to continue the process. The next day I got a call from human resources telling me that I got the job. I didn't even need a second in person interview because the phone interview went so well. I was surprised by extremely happy to know that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you applied for this position? What do I know about Alitum and what they do? What do I know about PCB? What experience do you have with marketing and how would you be an asset to the marketing team?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Altium Limited.

Interview

The process was very drawn out, and seemed to be held almost as if I were joining a secret club ... I wanted to interview their sales people, but that wasn't part of their process ... Other than the people I was allowed to interview with, there was only one person they would let me talk to ... so the whole thing seemed quite odd!

Interview Questions

• How I felt operating in chaos and constant change   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altium Limited (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Standard process - 1st with recruiter, 2nd - hiring manager, 3rd - in person with the team. Entire process took less than two weeks. Decision/offer was made same day as the last interview. Interviews were way easy, it was mostly me interviewing them. Hiring manager was pretty vague as to what are key performance indicators for the role (which didn't create a good feeling). Team interview was generally a pleasant conversation with little structure and who is interviewing me next. People just shared honest opinions about the company culture etc.

Sales Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altium Limited (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter who discussed the job description, expectations, and pay. Set up phone call with the sales manager. Discussed background in sales, a general background of the company and the companies goals.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe to me a situation / previous sale where you sold to an enterprise client that had multiple gate keepers, decision makers, and a purchasing department.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altium Limited (Carlsbad, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

Initially a phone interview followed by a 1 on 1 interview with the hiring manager. This was followed with a panel interview consisting of the hiring manager, another sales manager, a senior account manager and HR. The hiring manager described a sales situation and then he and the other members of the panel played different customer roles. I had to sell to all of them based on the defined sales situation.

Engineering (Internal Development) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Altium Limited (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2010.

Interview

Head hunter presented the sort of thing they were doing.
    A day later met in person with the manager wanting the work, and HR
    Had a reasonably broadly sweeping interview covering tech, behavioural, people mgmt, etc.
    Looked like many tech companies - nice office, people friendly - fairly newly fitted out office

Interview Questions

• What things have you built on top of salesforce.com   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Altium Limited in November 2009.

Interview

A couple phone interviews, two face to face.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary. Hold to your needs and requirements. You don't want to be resentful by settling for less.