Altium Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Altium Limited Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Altium Limited

Key Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Altium Limited.

Interview

The process was very drawn out, and seemed to be held almost as if I were joining a secret club ... I wanted to interview their sales people, but that wasn't part of their process ... Other than the people I was allowed to interview with, there was only one person they would let me talk to ... so the whole thing seemed quite odd!

Interview Questions

• How I felt operating in chaos and constant change   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altium Limited (Carlsbad, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

Initially a phone interview followed by a 1 on 1 interview with the hiring manager. This was followed with a panel interview consisting of the hiring manager, another sales manager, a senior account manager and HR. The hiring manager described a sales situation and then he and the other members of the panel played different customer roles. I had to sell to all of them based on the defined sales situation.

Engineering (Internal Development) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Altium Limited (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2010.

Interview

Head hunter presented the sort of thing they were doing.
    A day later met in person with the manager wanting the work, and HR
    Had a reasonably broadly sweeping interview covering tech, behavioural, people mgmt, etc.
    Looked like many tech companies - nice office, people friendly - fairly newly fitted out office

Interview Questions

• What things have you built on top of salesforce.com   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Altium Limited in November 2009.

Interview

A couple phone interviews, two face to face.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary. Hold to your needs and requirements. You don't want to be resentful by settling for less.