Alverno College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alverno College

Sort:

Tutor Interview

Interview

There was no interview for this position. I was recommend by a professor to tutor math and science. There's only an orientation you have to attend and reply to an email prompt.

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alverno College in June 2016.

Interview

The ambiance made me feel less stress. The director and a student worker interviewed me by taking turns when I was being asked. The interview lasted 30 minutes. The director of the department told me that they would contact me next day, and they did.

Interview Questions

Admissions Counselor Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alverno College in November 2011.

Interview

Initially I submitted my information online, and was called by the Director of Admissions to set up an interview. The next day I met with the Director one-on-one to discuss my resume and past work experiences. Overall, it was not a difficult interview, some questions were a bit challenging, but the Director was easy to speak with.
    I was told it'd take about a week and half to hear about the results regardless, but now two and half weeks have passed and I haven't heard anything yet.

Interview Questions