Ambiance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ambiance Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ambiance

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ambiance.

Interview

I applied and sent a follow up email. They gave me a call and I went in for an interview two days later. Everyone was super friendly and the manager who interviewed me was clearly capable. Not a place to work if you love drama, everyone is cool with each other.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ambiance (Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

It was the best interview I've ever been to. The interview process was so easy, I felt like I was talking to a friend. The girl that I interviewed with made me feel so comfortable and not under pressure. Her attitude was like a "Hey it's not that serious, just say whatever is on your mind" and that really made the interview process so much better for me, especially for someone who doesn't do well with interviews.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ambiance (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty straight forward process. Applied online, got a call back the same day to set up an interview which seemed promising. Walking in the atmosphere just seemed really catty and stuck up. It was a 15min interview with the store manager (I believe) who looked me up and down judging my outfit the whole time. Overall, I just felt uncomfortable but I guess that's what you expect from a overpriced retail store in a really rich part of San Francisco...

Interview Questions

• Working with all girls the environment might get catty sometimes. How would you deal with that?   Answer Question

Sales Floor Associate/Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ambiance (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I went into one of the Ambiance locations to see if they were hiring, and sure enough they were. I met the store manager and she set up an interview with me the next day. It lasted about 15 minutes and I was hired on the spot. No trick questions were asked, and the manager was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• If you saw an employee stealing something what would you do?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ambiance.

Interview

About a 30 min long interview with store manager. She asked about my current plans (most sales associates are in their twenties and going to school part/full time), any prior work experience, and why I would be a good fit for their store. Ambiance seems to look for people that are upbeat, well-spoken and ambitious. There's a big age range for employees, but all are friendly and helpful to newbies. No unexpected or unusual questions were asked at interview. It felt very personal and it seemed the manager really wanted to get to know me and get a feel for what I would bring to the table. She was very upfront about what the job would entail, which I appreciated. Ambiance is VERY customer service oriented. They look for people that align with that mentality. This is not an Abercrombie, couldn't care less customer service model

Interview Questions

• No really difficult question. She asked how I would handle very busy days (weekends), if I could deal with customers well, etc. All things you would expect from a retail store   Answer Question