Amelias Grocery Outlet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amelias Grocery Outlet Interview Questions

Interviews at Amelias Grocery Outlet

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amelias Grocery Outlet

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amelias Grocery Outlet.

Interview

It was pretty informal. New store being built. visited the build site weekly to speak with the owners about openings (after they met their hiring needs). My personal determination and follow up won them over to being hired. This also ended with a quick promotion to store manager (within 2 weeks). Store management team was a ton of fun. I took resumes and applications myself. If they are hiring, call every week to follow-up. There was no formal filing process at my store. A lot of dropped off resumes. Those seemed to do better at my particular store.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to get out of your new employment at G.O.?   Answer Question

Lead Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Amelias Grocery Outlet (Reading, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

Filled out an application before the new store location opened. I read about the position in our local newspaper and I wasn't looking for a serious job...just something to add to my resume while I finished getting my degree. Had an interview in about three weeks. During the interview the manager could not answer the questions I asked about the company and also commented on how few wrinkles I had for my age.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question to answer was did I expect to retire from the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

He offered me 9.75 an hour and I asked for another 25 cent raise in thirty days and he said ok