Amer Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Amer Technology

1.8

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amer Technology (San Antonio, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

The managers will find you on Linkedin and say that are interested in you because of x, y, and z. They'll bring you in twice and then decide to hire you or not. They will act like they are interviewing a lot of people for the position, but they ARE NOT!

Interview Questions

• They just ask you about your life, what you like to do, and where you see yourself in a few years.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amer Technology (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I went in for one formal interview, and met with the CEO and VP they were both really nice. After that interview, I received a callback quickly.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amer Technology (San Antonio, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied for a job through their website and received a call back in just about two days to set up an interview, I was flying in from Chicago and Amer made all accommodations to fly me out there for an interview.

Once I got to the interview I was greeted very promptly and the interview started on time. My interview was with the CEO and COO of the company. It was a very relaxed interview, I felt as though they were genuinely trying to learn more about me and how I could fit into the company culture.

After the interview was over, I was given a tour of the office from the HR representative and she was very friendly and helpful.

Since I was only in San Antonio for a few days, I received a response later that day and was asked to come in the next day to meet with the CEO again.

I was offered the position and the CEO asked me questions about expected compensation and what I want to get out of the job. Once I did accept the position, I was very promptly sent an offer letter and was given ample time before I started since I had to relocate.

Interview Questions

• Upon review, what area do you think our company needs to focus on from a marketing aspect and what can you do to benefit us?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amer Technology in February 2011.

Interview

My experience was not the norm. I was contacted due to a recruiter finding my resume on Monster.com. I received a phone call describing the position, was asked a few simple questions, and a day later received another phone call with a job offer. It was extremely quick, easy, and low stress for me.

Interview Questions

• None - I was only asked about my education and any experience that I had   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I received an offer and was told if I wanted to accept that I would start in two days time.