America First Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 4, 2017

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at America First Credit Union (Sandy, UT) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone call had me go out to sandy training building to interview with HR and helped me find locations that would better benefit me in relativity to home. Sent word over to branch that was hiring for a teller position received call from one of the lead tellers and was offered an interview. Showed up for interview and 2-3 days later was called back by HR to extend the position to me and give me my schedule for first weeks training.

Interview Questions

• Who was someone I idolized/wanted to be like   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at America First Credit Union (New York, NY).

Interview

The HR lady called me to set up an interview and never called me back. I immediately called back. Then I never heard back from her. After calling around, apparently they weren't supposed to call me.
    What an unprofessional company.

Interview Questions

• Are you available for an interview?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at America First Credit Union.

Interview

Apply online and once your resume looks good the HR will call you for an interview then when you passed the HR interview you will go to the branch manager and then do the drug test.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at America First Credit Union (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Two interviews, one at the corporate office and one at the branch itself a few days later. Standard interview questions. A week after the second interview, I was called by the assistant branch manager and offered the position.

Certificate Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverdale, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at America First Credit Union (Riverdale, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

The process took 3 to 4 weeks. I applied online and they contacted me about 2 weeks after for my first interview with the HR. The first interview was very brief and mostly about me questions. I got a second interview within a week which was mostly behavioral questions. They contacted me a week after that I did not get the position that I applied for, however they had another higher position which I qualified for.

Front End Clerk Greeter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at America First Credit Union (Saint George, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with manager and one other employee, loan officer
    I felt they liked me but went a different route but my most disappointment was they did not call me to tell me I did not get the job I thought that was not good I had to go up to the office to see if I had the job or not.

Interview Questions

• How would i great a person coming into the door would i be uninterested   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at America First Credit Union (Logan, UT).

Interview

After applying online with my resume, I received a phone call within a couple days to set up an phone interview. After the phone interview I was notified by phone that I would move on to an in person interview. They gave me a few options and I set one up 2 days out

Interview Questions

• Name one of your weaknesses   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Riverdale, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at America First Credit Union (Riverdale, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call the next day, and interview the day after. Fairly standard sales interview. Probing questions about previous work and life experiences, specific examples asked for, I.E. describe an instance where you dealt with conflict with another employee, what skills do you bring to the table would be a benefit to our company? The interviewer described his own experience starting as a teller and moving up to an HR generalist.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at America First Credit Union (Roy, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed because they urgently needed to fill in their position. They have high turnover, that is why the interview was practically a "I want to meet you face-to-face before I offer you a position"

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were nothing special/different/eloquent/hard. The interview was quick, to the point and successful. Anyone can pass this interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at America First Credit Union (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

There are two interveiws, one through the HR department, and then at a branch. If you make it though the HR interview but don't connect at the branch, you can interview at other branches.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They recieve enough applicants that negotiating over pay is nonnegotiable.