America First Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 25, 2017

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at America First Credit Union (Sandy, UT) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone call had me go out to sandy training building to interview with HR and helped me find locations that would better benefit me in relativity to home. Sent word over to branch that was hiring for a teller position received call from one of the lead tellers and was offered an interview. Showed up for interview and 2-3 days later was called back by HR to extend the position to me and give me my schedule for first weeks training.

Interview Questions

• Who was someone I idolized/wanted to be like   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at America First Credit Union.

Interview

First meet with an HR Generalist who will then pass you along to the hiring manager once you've "passed". The interview with the Generalist is more for them to get a vibe for what you're really all about. Most people make it past this step with ease. The tricky part is being interviewed by the hiring manager which will ask more elaborate and job specific questions.

Interview Questions

• How great are you with angry or upset members (customers)?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at America First Credit Union in August 2017.

Interview

Talked to recruiter at a u of u job fair gave them my information. Was emailed that night. Setup an interview with hr. Was interviewed a couple days later. Passed first interview. Was contacted by branch manager the next day. Scheduled an interview 2 wks later with branch manager.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at America First Credit Union.

Interview

Apply online and once your resume looks good the HR will call you for an interview then when you passed the HR interview you will go to the branch manager and then do the drug test.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at America First Credit Union (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Two interviews, one at the corporate office and one at the branch itself a few days later. Standard interview questions. A week after the second interview, I was called by the assistant branch manager and offered the position.

Certificate Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverdale, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at America First Credit Union (Riverdale, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

The process took 3 to 4 weeks. I applied online and they contacted me about 2 weeks after for my first interview with the HR. The first interview was very brief and mostly about me questions. I got a second interview within a week which was mostly behavioral questions. They contacted me a week after that I did not get the position that I applied for, however they had another higher position which I qualified for.

Front End Clerk Greeter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at America First Credit Union (Saint George, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with manager and one other employee, loan officer
    I felt they liked me but went a different route but my most disappointment was they did not call me to tell me I did not get the job I thought that was not good I had to go up to the office to see if I had the job or not.

Interview Questions

• How would i great a person coming into the door would i be uninterested   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at America First Credit Union (Logan, UT).

Interview

After applying online with my resume, I received a phone call within a couple days to set up an phone interview. After the phone interview I was notified by phone that I would move on to an in person interview. They gave me a few options and I set one up 2 days out

Interview Questions

• Name one of your weaknesses   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at America First Credit Union (Sandy, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I then met with a member of the HR department for an interview. The next week there was a meeting in a branch. I received the offer for the position the week after the branch interview.

Interview Questions

• What style of management do you prefer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Riverdale, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at America First Credit Union (Riverdale, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call the next day, and interview the day after. Fairly standard sales interview. Probing questions about previous work and life experiences, specific examples asked for, I.E. describe an instance where you dealt with conflict with another employee, what skills do you bring to the table would be a benefit to our company? The interviewer described his own experience starting as a teller and moving up to an HR generalist.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.