American Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Capital

Equity Capital Markets Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Capital (Bethesda, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR, in person Interview following. Great process, people were great and easy to speak with. Team was also great, good feedback and an overall great learning experience. Very knowledgable employees, would love to return at some later point in my career.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at American Capital (Bethesda, MD) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone Screen at first, then followed by in person interview with 3 groups of 2 people, one lower level, one mid level and one high level. Quantitative test and case study.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked with a difficult team member   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Capital (Bethesda, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

Hired through a recruiting firm. Came in for two rounds of interviews and met with the same hiring manager both times. They said the director was too busy during the second round interview. Basic interview questions. The building was very modern and nice. The recruiting agency handled most of the communication and salary discussions.

Interview Questions

• What specific contributions do you anticipate you will bring to the team that will assist the growth and development of both the department and the firm?   Answer Question

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Capital (Bethesda, MD) in April 2010.

Interview

Interviewed initially on campus with 2 individuals. Subsequently was invited to the Company's office and interviewed with 2 groups of 2 there and the Director. Interview was bascially assesing fit and knowledge.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Capital (Bethesda, MD) in January 2008.

Interview

Could have been better, they did not have a particular job in mind for this spot so expectations were varied across all interviewers