American Constructors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Constructors

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Constructors (Austin, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Met with multiple PMs, executives, superintendents. All asked compelling questions. All employees seemed to take an interest in finding out more through the interview. We’re very respectful and helpful in finding out more about their company. Was a very enjoyable interview to go through.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience, what path interested in taking   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at American Constructors (Manhattan, KS) in February 2016.

Interview

I signed up for the interview at a career fair. The recruiters were very friendly. The interview was held the next day in a group/panel format. The interview went well in my opinion as both sides were joking around a lot.

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Constructors.

Interview

After one round of interviews I got an offer. Very well poised interview process

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging situation you have been in while working?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Constructors.

Interview

Visited their booth at a university career fair and submitted my resume. Was e-mailed later to sign up online for an interview and I did. Later went to my interview and was notified by e-mail about 3 weeks later about the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you address a team member if they were not doing their part?   Answer Question