American Dental Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Dental Association

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Dental Association (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called and emailed. Surprised to hear their HR team is so small, and primarily temps/contractor. Disappointed in the professionalism of the recruiter. Unable to provide compensation range for this position. Recruiter had very little knowledge or authority to provide additional information. Does not sound like an organization with sound HR practices.

Interview Questions

• How do you "feel" about your Microsoft Office skills?   1 Answer
    • How have your worked with employee data?   1 Answer
    • How do you "feel" about your ability to work independently vs. team?   1 Answer
    • Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Dental Association (Chicago, IL).

Interview

You are invited for a short interview that provides you with more information regarding the position. Then, depending upon the position for which you are applying, you are required to take short reading and writing competency exams and are tested on a few Microsoft Office components.

Interview Questions

• What does working for a non for profit organization mean to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You are not able to negotiate the salary. You can however, negotiate vacation time.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Dental Association (Chicago, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

Met with eight people I would be working with (either directly or indirectly) in two groups. The questions were informative and staff was engaged. I have to write at least 30 words on the hiring and interview process and honestly, it was nothing more than I wrote above.

Interview Questions

• What attracted me to the position?   1 Answer

Digital Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Dental Association in February 2011.

Interview

The phone interview went smoothly. I was happy with the questions: How did you learn about us, Why do you want to work for the organization, what is your experience with specific tools, content management sites. The next interview with the hiring manager was scheduled very quickly.

In person interview was pleasant. I was ready to answer traditional "What are your strength and weaknesses" type of questions. Do not expect that. The stile was very conversational. I was asked what I would change on their web site. Questions about relevant experience. Use of specific tools and such.

I did not get to the third round of the interview.

The HR person was late to respond to follow-up e-mails and was a little difficult to work with. I received an official rejection letter in the mail. Rather official, inefficient and old fashioned for this day and age.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American Dental Association (Mumbai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Phone -interview and all technical questions.

Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Dental Association (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Written test and Interview