American Expediting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Expediting

IC Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Expediting.

Interview

There isn't much of one. You submit your info and you accept jobs. Once you have all your info in, you will be offered a run and the more you do that are on time, the more you are given.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my driving experience, the type of vehicle I had and what hours I can work. I needed to furnish insurance, license, and registration info and I opted to have my TSA clearance as well.   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Expediting (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview Process was great . I had two interviews that were very in depth and really got me excited for the opportunity. The company and experience was presented well and that is why I chose the company because of the trust I felt in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is your best attribute when it comes to being in a tough situation work related.   1 Answer

Dispatcher Expediting Company Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Expediting (Charlotte, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Had conversation with a friend who is a currently employee for company, forwarded her my LinkedIn information. She responded that Hiring Manager was very interested. Had several back and forth emails with Hiring Manager and then called him on telephone for further conversation. After that set up In-Person Interview date and time and proceeded from there

Interview Questions

• Flexibility with hours for backup and fill-in work   2 Answers

Negotiation

There wasn't really a negotiation phase. Once we met for the In-Person Interview, the Hiring Manager definetly wanted to bring me in and get me started. Processing paperwork, background checks, email set-up and passwords set-up was the only things holding up getting started.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Expediting (Raleigh, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

Simple phone call - scheduled a day to go over paper work - filled out paper work , made ID, had to wait a couple of day to work.