American Kiosk Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2016

1.4

Zoom Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Kiosk Management (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was great. It was precise and straight to the point. All expectations were set on the table. I interviewed with my supervisor, the help Desk manager, and the CIO.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Kiosk Management (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview I had was with a Mentor and it was the best interview i have ever had! She was the nicest person ever. She wanted to know specific situations and she had key questions that I have learned to ask myself to other potential employees when I was having interviews. I learned a lot from her and she took the time to answer each and every single one of my questions.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you were unable to help the customer with their problems. what was the issue and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at American Kiosk Management (Seattle, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

I was swiftly hired. I had both my physical interview with the (then) manager and a follow-up phone interview with the DM within hours of each other and received the job offer at the end of the second interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you best diffuse a situation with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Cart Leader Interview

Interview

cool easy breezy

Store Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at American Kiosk Management (Winston-Salem, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

Hired on as team member initially. Interviewed with Store Leader in person and hired within a week. Process is different now for team members. Face to Face with store leader, take an online honesty test and final telephone interview with a mentor manager. I applied for the store leader position when it became available. I interviewed with another mentor manager in my division and then another phone interview with the divisional director and was promoted within a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you handle them?   1 Answer

Team Member Full Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Kiosk Management (Plantation, FL) in September 2010.

Interview

I applied online and they called in about 2 days. I went in the interview on the same day. The girl who interviewed me was very nice and friendly. SHe gave me a piece of paper about two sheets with questions that were required to be asked and answered. i left and filled it out and brang it back. Before she even gave the questions she went over what it was about the pay and what i needed to do. When i came back she overviewed my papy told me things about the company, the product, the pay, and ect. then she told me to wait because there was going to be a phone interview. she input my answers in the sytem to submit it. once i got the phone interview it lasted 10 to 15 min. The questions were not hard mostly dealing whith how do feel and how would you handle questions and explain a time questions.

Interview Questions

• how do feel about a company that have rules or your previous employer?   1 Answer
    • tell me about a time you gave quality customer service?   Answer Question

Negotiation

there is no price negotiation, but u can move up easily.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Kiosk Management (San Antonio, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

they just asked me a bunch of questions

Interview Questions

• are you okay with doing makeup   1 Answer

Negotiation

there wasn't one

IT Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at American Kiosk Management (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2010.

Interview

Word to mouth interview. I was asked to show up and describe the internals of a computer. Really easy but I was recommended by a friend so it was expected.

Negotiation

none

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Kiosk Management (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2009.

Interview

I first found that they were hiring through a friend who works at a kiosk. I applied on their website www.americankiosk.com. It was a couple of months later that they were hiring again and I got a call from the current cart manager. She asked me to come in for a one on one interview. We met at the cart, then headed to a quieter place to conduct an interview. The interview consists of a job overview at the beginning and a list of about 10 questions that they are required to ask you. She asked if I had any questions and then allowed me to leave stating that they would conduct a phone interview within a week and make their decision. They then have a second interview performed by another cart manager who asks a separate set of questions, and ultimately you are interviews by the District Manager who then accepts you and welcomes you aboard.

Interview Questions

• How do you spend your free time when there are no guests?   1 Answer
    • Do you like to work one on one with customers or do you like to work with multiple customers at once? And how do you deal with these situations?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Kiosk Management (Miami, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

You have to apply on line. Your application goes into a pool of candidates, so it is important to keep in contact with management. They will remember your name and pull your application if they like you. Then the will call you in for an interview. If hired you go through a second level interview.

Interview Questions

• There are no difficult questions. Just based on personality and if your experience. Are you fleible   Answer Question