American Security Programs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Security Programs Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Security Programs

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Security Programs (Arlington, VA) in November 2013.

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward. Applied online and talked to the boss the next day. The key is communicating that you are fully confident in handling any security situation while being able to communicate effectively with the customer. Understanding the proper use of force is all highly necessary. Most of the time they want someone who will work with the customers in a polite manner.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation, pay was set.

Interview

There was none I just filled out the application waited in lobby for a few hours got a uniform and was put to work. very little training involved

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Security Programs in June 2012.

Interview

Basic - Ask questions fill out paperwork

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Security Programs (Chantilly, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

Quick and easy

Negotiation

none they seem desperate

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Security Programs (Dulles, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

Normal 3 interview Standard background check. There many standard questions. Tell me about a time when you had a difficult manager.I wish they had told me all their managers were difficult and this was a foretaste of things to come.

Negotiation

None

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Security Programs (Dulles, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

Application and 1:1 interview, then verbal and written offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Goose Creek, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Security Programs (Goose Creek, SC) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very short. The HR Manager looked over my resume and determined that I qualified for the job based on military service and previous work experience. He then explained what the job was, what hours I may possibly work, and how job was a 24/7 operation and would I be available to work holidays. He then handed me a packet of paperwork to fill out and told me to bring it with me to the first day of training completely filled out.

Interview Questions

• They only asked questions that pertained to immediately starting. It was really more like directions to get the process rolling. I asked more questions than they did.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at American Security Programs (Dulles, VA) in August 2009.

Interview

Slow, HR people were friendly but you could tell they had very little interest in you as a person

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.. take it or leave it!

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American Security Programs in June 2009.

Interview

Intial communication was non-existent, Interview was on the spot and lasted 15 minutes, the paperwork took 5 days to go through but, they are very unorganized and it took them 15 days to get everything completed then, they will nickle and dime you for uniforms, equipment, jackets, training, etc

Negotiation

Unable to Negotiate. Ask for a government position they pay better than the regular ones