American Structurepoint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Structurepoint Interview Questions

Associate Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Structurepoint (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

The first round of interviews required an answer to an assignment that was complex but manageable. It took me four hours to complete. Once at the interview, it was extremely casual-there were barely any questions to it. They let me explain myself and then one person of the three person panel asked me "What is one thing you need us to know that you would regret if you left today without saying?" Which ended up being me pitching myself again. The interview style was extremely casual, even including the wardrobe of the interviewer, and that was quite confusing.

Transportation/Traffic Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Structurepoint.

Interview

Phone and In-person interview, great people, great organization. Great communication throughout the process. Good questions were asked during interview they try to match you to the position best they can so make sure to show same passion, interest and skills.....................................................

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Structurepoint (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Skype interview setup via recruiter. Cordial and relaxed. Interview was technical in nature with probably thirty technical questions that went across the board from cisco routing and switching to VMware. Did not ask any SQL or clustering questions nor specific SAN related questions. Looked like they were all questions related to what a system administrator sent on site to a customer would encounter.

Interview Questions

• Asked to give an overview of skill set   1 Answer
    • Q: The interviewer asked a series of questions that were technical related to the position. I got the sense he had a pre-assembles list and may have had a yes or no mark on his end.   1 Answer
    • Q: An example question was what is a ARP table   1 Answer

Civil Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at American Structurepoint in January 2015.

Interview

A personable Interview. Asks the most typical questions that are to be expected. Company is interested mostly in the type of person you are. Great people to talk to in person and very knowledgeable about the company. Company; however, lacks the capability to properly inform interviewees after the first interview about the position.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at American Structurepoint (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2011.

Interview

Rigorous screaming test and interview process. Structurepoint works hard on the front end to ensure that they acquire the best most diversified talent. Many employees are haired through a college intern program

Don't Want to Say Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Structurepoint.

Interview

Doesn't matter they make there opinion and judge you at the start and that's it. The hiring process is a joke compared to what it use to be when I first got hired in.