American Technology Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Technology Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at American Technology Consulting

2.6

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at American Technology Consulting.

Interview

One technical interview was scheduled and they have asked questions - most of them are direct in pretty much on all the technologies that i have furnished in my profile and few use case questions.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Technology Consulting in October 2014.

Interview

Interview is quite simple.Only one round of phone interview.Asked simple java questions and algorithm.Also asked about other J2EE related technologies and frameworks.HR round is very simple and straightforward questions.HR manager explained about the process and company details.Everything went fine and got offer within few days.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Technology Consulting (West Des Moines, IA) in November 2013.

Interview

First round telephonic with basic questions and then face to face

QA Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Technology Consulting.

Interview

Very helpful in preparing for the interview process and also attending the interview. everything was positive and best in the life. Interview went for a week and got selected for the Job.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Technology Consulting in August 2015.

Interview

There is no interview process? They just asked you about the visa status and would explain their scheme and if you accepted it then you were in. The process is not worth it and I would not recommend you to work with them. Imagine if treat you like this right now then how will they treat you once you star working for them and you are stuck in a contract with them.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Technology Consulting.

Interview

The interview process was great the questions asked were easy to answer. The interview lasted for around 40 minutes and questions were based mostly on job experience and general concepts related to the job. The interviewing team was friendly and declared the results the same day. It was a great experience and I accepted the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain how do you prioritize the Stakeholders?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at American Technology Consulting.

Interview

One of the worst one. They'll ask their fake employees to take the interview who has no subject and they decide your future here.
    I simply say DO NOT TRUST.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clive, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Technology Consulting (Clive, IA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed on phone. They asked me If I was on OPT. I said No, but have a valid work authorization. The interviewer was trying to avoid me as he was looking only for candidates with OPT EAD. After the lengthy interview, I realized that the position didn't even existed and the whole process was to build resume and contract with another vendor for placement.

Senior .NET Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Technology Consulting (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

Couple of technical rounds - Telephonic
    Technical rounds were focused on prior experience, latest technologies and willingness to learn new things.
    A round with HR and then with a manager.

Java Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Technology Consulting (Des Moines, IA) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview was a two step process, First was a screening with the recruiter and the Second was interview with the hiring manager. Then they asked me how soon i can join.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions based on my skill set.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask what you want and if they can do it, i believe they will.