American Tower Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at American Tower

2.7

Land Contract Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at American Tower (Smyrna, GA).

Interview

The interview process was standard. They described the job, asked about my experience with contracts and how comfortable I was with data entry. Attention to detail was also important to them. However, after providing a job offer, they rescinded a few days later citing budgeting issues which I feel should have been handled prior to interviewing and offering a position.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Tower (Boston, MA) in August 2020.

Interview

Ghosting candidates who took time to interview with you is unacceptable.

The interviewer had difficulty in explaining how the actual position worked, so it was hard to ask questions and talk about it. Standard phone screen consisting of background basics.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookline, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Tower (Brookline, MA).

Interview

Zoom and phone interviews. Received positive feedback for first round. Second round was a bit delayed, then I didn’t hear back for a month that I was not moving forward until the process.

NOC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Tower (Raleigh, NC) in June 2020.

Interview

Digital interview. After applying they send you a link via email. Follow the link and you are required to record yourself responding to general questions. There are also questions with written responses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What made you apply for this position?   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Tower (Boston, MA) in February 2020.

Interview

Well organized and straight forward. The scheduling was done via emails, and the interviews took place over Zoom. The individuals I met with along the process were kind and it didn't feel like a formal interview; more like a casual conversation, where topics did focus on la wand tech.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Tower (Woburn, MA) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process was confusing. It seems that I had to travel through about 3 levels of HR and kept hearing from different people each set of the way. Finally after coming in for an interview they offered the position very quickly to me. They were open to negotiations and even added a sign on bonus which was nice. However I had explained I was looking for a base increase and they only went up by 1,000. I communicated back that I would like to do a 2nd round of negotiations and they said no. Not a problem it was Christmas eve and HR said they would be looking forward for me to accept by end of day. Their staff took a half a day and were off until 2020. I reached out during the break that I would like to accept the offer. They were unresponsive until they told me I didnt accept by the deadline. The process took over 2 weeks and never was a deadline mentioned until I only had 3 hours to decide. I wasnt even told that was a deadline besides they hope I accept.

HR is now not willing to work with my and I am sure they didnt fill the position over the time they were shut down. Seemed like a messy company that wanted to appear professional by adding extra steps that were not needed. Would recommend looking for another employer. Christmas blessing in disguise.

Senior Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Tower (Woburn, MA) in August 2019.

Interview

I was contacted directly by HR representative, then had a phone interview the following week. I had a phone Interview with the Hiring manager on the following day. A week later, I had a two hour in-person interview with the HR representative, the Hiring Manager, and two people on the team.

Interview Questions

• What types of reports are needed for supply chain analysis?   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Tower (Boston, MA) in April 2019.

Interview

The phone interview was vague and focused on general screening details of the job.There was only a limited job description online. The job description was sent via email after phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with a year contract with no benefits?   1 Answer

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Tower (Raleigh, NC) in March 2019.

Interview

After I apply my resume on glassdoor, They send me the email next day, ask me about "do i need a sponsor to work in the united states?" after that, they send me the email set up the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your weakness   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Tower (Boston, MA) in March 2019.

Interview

Excellent experience. Very professional people. All were on time and will make you comfortable before start the interview process. Interview will be multiple rounds as they want to know more details about you.