Cover image for Americor

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Americor Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Americor

Americor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Americor

Interview

She was almost 10 minutes late and not all my questions were answered, but she was very friendly. She asked experience based questions and what I knew about the company. It was right around an hour long.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time I resolved conflict
    Answer Question

Americor

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Americor in Jan 2022

Interview

Had a Phone interview with Americor company recruiter. She was nice and very clear and explained the position well. Offered in-person interview for inside sales position. The position is in office.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you like to sell? What motivates you? What achievements are you most proud?

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

2m

a

Commercial Customer Service Representative

What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.

12 Comments

Finance

141.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Americor~1300257
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Americor? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Americor employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Americor (Irvine, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

Interview was held online and was a panel interview with other applicants. The questions were standard and specific. Overall it was not difficult, so long as you were engaged and really tried to answer the questions whole-heartedly.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Americor (Los Angeles, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

Phone interview where they asked about strengths and weaknesses then discussed responsibilities in job. They also asked more personal questions about what extra hobbies or interests i have outside of work.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle clients or customers that are upset?

Americor

Application

I interviewed at Americor

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter to schedule a phone call and the next step is to meet with an executive and team manager via zoom. I haven't done with zoom interview yet but it was easy.

Interview Questions
  • what was the biggest criticism your past manager would say about you?
1 person found this interview helpful

Americor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Americor

Interview

Interview was quick, and enjoyable. I mainly appreciated the interviewers ability to create dialogue and make the interview less nerve-wracking. interview was over the phone due to COVID-19, but still enjoyable

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Americor (Irvine, CA) in Dec 2020

Interview

Spoke with Carren, who was over the top friendly, supportive, caring and funny. This was the least stress-inducing interview I've ever had. I received a job offer less than half an hour after the interview, though was told they would reach out to me within a few days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Americor (Irvine, CA) in Jun 2020

Interview

It was a pretty easy interview with questions on excel and a lot of soft questions. The interviewer primarily focused on my time management skills and ability to work with others. I did not get asked any questions on formulas or a case study using excel but I was told to list the type of formulas I am familiar with.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How familiar are you with excel? Q: Tell Me About Yourself

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Americor (Boise, ID) in Oct 2019

Interview

The process was simple. Mainly they would like to see your goals and if you are willing to grow with the company. Go in and be yourself and you will do great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Americor (Boise, ID) in Sep 2019

Interview

The interview process was surprisingly comfortable. I sat in a room with two women and it felt very familiar yet professional. The offices are great and leave a lot to want to work toward. They were open to my questions and received me being very frank and honest about my ambitions well. I was upfront about Looking for a place to get my new BSU bachelors degree wet but expressed I was looking for a place do so that understood I had a family which was my true priority. They really embraced that and emphasized the “work-life balance” at Americor. All three people I interviewed with said they embrace family and we’re one themselves etc. Really made me think and feel like there was a lot to look forward to in the company. For example, they talked a lot about a new building the company bought outright and how we would move into later 2019. They lamented how amazing the new offices would be and how impressed they were with the companies growth since expanding into Idaho. They talked about incentive and bonus programs rolling out. They talked about being different than other financial/consumer credit companies. They advised me of pay and benefit packages with much assurance & confidence. It was a great experience in where I was able to have both first and second interviews in same meeting. I was hired on the spot. (All that turned out to be untrue down to the pay rate unfortunately. New office turned out to be a dead build our local paper wrote up as “an abandoned investment by a shady California based debt relief company” not just an year later. No incentives or bonuses, no work like balance, nothing. I do not believe the people that interviewed me and hired me lied though. I think they were hopeful like myself.

Interview Questions
  • Super basic. What’s your history/ experience? Why Americor? Why debt relief or consumer credit industry? Availability? Goals and ambitions? Education and combined experience?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews

Americor Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Americor as 83.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.38 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Client Advocate and Inside Sales Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Negotiations Processor and Administrative Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Americor takes an average of 7 days when considering 19 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Care/Compliance Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Client Advocate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 8 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Americor according to 19 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 30.95%