Ameris Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ameris Bank Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2017

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ameris Bank.

Interview

I applied online and received a call to schedule an interview within a week.The interview was normal. It had behavioral, situational, and typical questions that addressed if you were a fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Why Ameris?
      Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
      Tell me about you?
      What would you do if you arrived to work and the systems were down?
      Have you ever been on a project which included team-building?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ameris Bank in February 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter and she set up the interview. She supplied me directions and a phone number for the person who interviewed me in case I had any issues finding the building or if I had any other questions.. I interviewed that same week. Interviewer was very friendly and put my nervous mind at ease. I felt so comfortable during the whole process, I was told when to expect a call, and had regular contact with my recruiter.

Mortgage Document Custodian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ameris Bank (Marietta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Entry Level Position. Interview one on one. Went by very quickly. They described duties of the job, their expectations, went over salary but is was too low for me to except at this time. Ameris Bank seem like it will be a great company to work for overall

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work at least to 4:30p   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ameris Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was nice and sweet. Asked typical behavior questions. Customer service is a plus as well as cash handling. Asked about possible relocation. Make sure you can sell products and services. As long as you have a great personality you will be a great teller.