Amika Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amika Interview Questions

2.2

Client Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Amika (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

Phone call screening, client manager, president.
    Final interview with the presdient did not go well as she was very uninterested in what I had to say and constantly questioned my background. She was late to the interview, questioned my background and my abilities to do the job. She asked questioned as to why my previous job had laid off several people and their financials. She also cut the interview short. One of the worst interviews I've ever been on. She was biased and prejudice.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amika (Brooklyn, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I has 2 interview on with the head of my department and one with the CEO. They both went smoothly on both sides. On the first one I when I met the head of the department we sat in the conference room and spoke very openly. She was informative and describe the job well. On my other interview with the CEO he asked me about my experience, mainly my last few jobs.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about my experience in the last few years.   1 Answer

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amika (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

Very easy interview, woman interviewing me didn't seem to know much about portfolios or graphic design and was unfriendly. The questions were very basic and short. Did not ask any personal questions.

Gave me free product at the end of the interview which was a nice touch, but the product wasn't very good upon testing at home.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be in a learning environment?   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amika (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

First interview with CEO, second interview with Director of Sales, all arranged via the Office Manager. Approximately 45 minutes at each interview, fair exchange of answering questions and learning about the company/position. I did not feel pressured or nervous during the interview process - I could tell the company was truly searching for someone who would be a good fit, and not trying to scare interviewees with tricky questions and tactics. I received prompt responses to my interview followups.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider your biggest career success to date?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant/Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amika (Brooklyn, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

Saw the posting on Craigslist, applied right away, was contacted by the Business Development Manager, we set up a time for an in person interview. I loved the office, it was very bright and colorful. The women who interviewed me was very unfriendly which put me off right from the start. We sat down she asked me basic interview questions and I just got the feeling that she was very unfriendly which is someone I do not want to work for!

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult for unexpected questions, she asked all basic questions. Tell me about yourself, tell me about your current job, tell me about your last job, why do you want to work here.   Answer Question