Amplifi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amplifi Interview Questions

Interviews at Amplifi

2.5

Sort:

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amplifi.

Interview

The process was straight forward as I knew people who worked there. Standard questions about front end development and work habits. Some of the technologies that they wanted I had not used but the core was ATG development. If you have used major javascript libraries and have a good understanding of HTML concepts then you have do fine. In depth knowledge of ATG tags are great.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I just asked for vacation that I have planned be allowed.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Amplifi (Addison, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied on the website and talked to a recruiter within an hour. The screen went well so spoke with a would-be supervisor (VP level). They flew me in for a few face-to-face interviews within days. Recruiter and HR staff were on the ball and made everything happen quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary - good offer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amplifi in December 2014.

Interview

Interview process consists of 2-3 telephonic rounds followed by in person meetings with multiple stakeholders within the organization. Face to face meetings include discussions with CEO,CFO and other senior execs from consulting practice

Tech Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amplifi (Addison, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

2 Technical round where they will ask question related to your past experince. First tech interview would be very easy and other they may ask little bit ATG typical questions. All people looks in a hurry so don't expect tough interview :) and one HR round and you are all set

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offer well almost Industry standard

ATG Architect Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amplifi.

Interview

I met the recruiter at the university job fair and then I applied online. I received an email to schedule the phone interview and also submitted some signed documents through email before the phone interview. The gentle was very nice and I felt very comfortable to talk with him even though I was extremely nervous.

Interview Questions

• why you are interested in this job? the work experience with, such as C++, ATG, and so on.   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amplifi (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Candidate profile: Computer Science Engineering graduate 2013 (fresher). Job profile: Entry level front end developer. 3 rounds of interview. First round was with the HR - assessment of communication skills and filtering out candidates who were not willing to submit to an employment bond of two years. Second round was an aptitude test - tested numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning. Final round was with the VP - personal interview. Easy interview for an entry level role.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in web development?   1 Answer

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at Amplifi (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Very slow process ,manager will expect what he knows,they wont ask about automation skills.they don't follow the process
    Testing Basics are good enough
    They don't aware of testing tools at all and they ask about manual

Interview Questions

• they look for their predefined questions   1 Answer

Endeca Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amplifi in January 2016.

Interview

The telephonic was all imaginary questions. They wanted to hear what they knew already. Never understood for how the person on the other end has done it(different approach or thought process). Face to face interview was better as I can prove em points on to which I was talking about and to make them understand my problem statement and the solution proposed. HR was such a pain in the back. Never understood the person sitting on the other chair. Looks at the numbers very badly. They do not have a fixed scale and tries to cut the salary though they are a very small firm. Also questions about boosting other company offers with theirs.

Interview Questions

• How does the production environment setup works   1 Answer

Because the way a candidate was treated by the HR is not the way it works. Everything has to go through the director and the HR doesn't have any power apart from bullying with the candidates. They are not so strong in the market and they don't have everything you need as they are so small company and still demand more from a person. Delayed date of offer disposal and earliest joining dates. They are not feeling secured which will leave you with all sorts of questions.