Anacomp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anacomp

Data Entry Interview

Interview

I did not go through interview process with Anacomp, the company I previously worked for was bought out by Anacomp. No interview process was necessary for employment at this company at the time I went to work for them.

Senior Business Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anacomp (Chantilly, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was not just an opportunity to go over the Resume, they also encourage you to talk about how you have met challenges in the past and to show how you can be a valuable contributor to their/your shared vision. Experience is required but they are also looking for less tangible qualities like desire for growth and a recognition of the personal benefits of working with a team to achieve a goal.

Interview Questions

• During the interview, they asked about what I had done in previous positions and then, following that description, they asked about what was involved on a deeper level and about the background of the situation, requirements and challenges.   1 Answer

Scanner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Anacomp (Chantilly, VA) in November 2013.

Interview

Met with a few Supervisors and they walked me through the process explaining it step by step. Ask very detailed questions which I liked. Asked is I had any thing that would hinder me from fulfilling the job duties.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever work for a Production Company before?   1 Answer