Analogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.8

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Analogic (Peabody, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Two interviews by phone, one with the HR Manager, another with the hiring manager. Five interviews on site with the QA Managers. HR Manager a little unprofessional and arrogant. Never answer the phone or emails to provided feedback. Easy to see that it is not a good place for minorities. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Direct questions about the manufacturing process. Engineers and Supervisors were very professionals and polite..   1 Answer

Engineering Tech Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analogic (Peabody, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

1st round was phone interview (C++, OOPS concepts, resume questions)
    2nd round was on site (interviewed by manager and 2 other team members individually and then given a UI problem to solve/discuss)
    Campus tour

Interview Questions

• They asked me to come up with a UI design for a problem statement. They then questioned me on how I would achieve that UI and how I could design an appropriate back end and database for it. They then discussed with me how I could improve the design.   Answer Question

Global Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analogic (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

The 1st interview is a phone call interview with the HR. Followed by on campus full day interviews. Starting with a 30 mins HR interview and three 45 minute interviews with different people in the department

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, Take us thru your resume, Why Analogic, Why this position, Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Analogic (Peabody, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Come in with a good suit. Look sharp and confident and answer the questions to the best of your abilities. Just asked basic questions to see what kind of person I was. Nothing to technical was asked.

Anonymous Employee in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Analogic (Peabody, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, manager interview, director interview. Since the annual reporting date is on 31st July, summer and fall are peak seasons for all teams, including supply chain, sales, accounting, and reporting.

Physicist Interview

Interview

HR is official and busyness like.
    Cold, very formal.
    Professional interviews are more lively and interesting.
    Sometimes you can get riddle, for example, for EE position:
    draw schematic of 3-way light switch at top and bottom of stairs :)

Interview Questions

• Where would you ike to be in 5 years ?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Analogic in March 2014.

Interview

It was a typical hiring process. First there was a phone screen interview. The question were familiar, why analogic, tell me about yourself, tell me your projects in health sector related fields. After the phone screen they called me to their office in Peabody where there were another 3 rounds of interview. First with the HR - again same questions like why analogics, tell me about yourself etc. Then they took me around the shop floor for a quick look, followed by interview with another senior management asking about the projects in schools, which courses I am taking etc. The final round was with the VP who asked a case interview.

The worst part was that after the interview was over, I didn't hear anything back from the HR. They didn't even send a ding email. I contacted to get an answer or result 3-times and NO REPLY. Felt really bad that they having invited me to their office didn't even have the courtesy to send a rejection email.
    I am never going to apply for any position at Analogics

Interview Questions

• It was a case interview on estimating the sale of tablet devices.   Answer Question

Lead Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Analogic (Peabody, MA).

Interview

After finishing the Technical School, I got the job in Analogic Corp. Learning from School, but

I had no Experiences, I started at the production line I had training and learned the technical

from Test Engineer. Three months later, I can handled the component RF boards test and

System level. finally, since from starting to the end of working there I do learn a lot of things.

Thank you Analogic.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult was the skill and personal test. But I passed   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Analogic (State College, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone and physical interview

Anonymous Employee in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Analogic (Peabody, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

Through college hiring process.
    3 rounds of interview.