Anderson Merchandisers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anderson Merchandisers Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.0

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers.

Interview

Pass the drug screen you get the job. I honestly can not remember the interview besides that. I passed, that was the longest part of the 'interview' process. After that you follow give your time and your good to go.

Interview Questions

• What is your available time?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers (Plano, TX).

Interview

1 - Phone interview basic company overview nothing too in depth about the positions.
    2 - In person interviews (Multiple positions were open) standard questions were asked. Wanted to make sure I had sound excel, presentation and analysis skills.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your previous company?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with other employees who were against change/innovation?   Answer Question
    • What is your management style   1 Answer

Brand Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers (Shreveport, LA).

Interview

It was over whelming she didn't call and let me know if I had the job when she said she was took about a week later instead of the 24 hours she said

Territory Lead Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers (New York, NY).

Interview

Was told to expect email for an interview via computer.... then received a call from regional manager at 3:15 PM..... wanted to meet that afternoon and was upset that I could not make it. Then rejected me.

Interview Questions

• To meet for face to face.... called at 3:15 PM.... late afternoon   1 Answer

Territory Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Martinsville, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers (Martinsville, VA).

Interview

Was interview at the Walmart I would be accountable for Interview went well. It was very professional ..I was asked alot of good questions...I was told what the expectations of the job would be...I ended up after 10 years maintaining 6 stores...with 2 part timers

Interview Questions

• About my retail experience   1 Answer

Merchandise/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers (Annapolis, MD).

Interview

I'll be honest, my Interview was amazing. We met at a panera bread. I was applying for the merchandising job where I'd be working in the movie/ music section. I was asked the basic who am I, and how can I be useful to this company. Then the conversation went to my favorite artist and movies. We talked for about 45 minutes about how TLC was the greatest group of all time. Then I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How can you be helpful to the company?   1 Answer

Sales Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers.

Interview

It was very straightforward. I applied for the job, a few weeks later I heard from the territory sales lead. I pretty much ignored her, but a few weeks later she contacted me back. Impressed with the persistence I decided to contact her. A few days later I met with the area manager, she asked me normal questions, and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• It was standard questions like tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delano, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers (Delano, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Simple Interview. Interviewed first on HireVue and then met the manager at the local Wal-Mart. Very simple questions like "Why would you like to work for Anderson" and such. Job starts off at Minimum wage. You do get a company iPhone so that was a plus.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have related to merchandising?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very Simple

Assisted Sales Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradford, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers (Bradford, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Received phone call same day as applying online. Had a FaceTime interview about 15 minutes after the initial call. Was asked multiple situational questions and then was told what type of details the job entailed. After accepting the offer I received a call from someone in HR and they set up a drug test and I eventually started the job a few days after the test.

Interview Questions

• What has been my biggest accomplishment?
      How would I persuade someone to buy the product?
      Do I work better on my own or on a team?
      Answer Question

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The interview was very easy. I met the DM at a coffee shop and she asked a few questions, handed me an envelope with the job acceptance forms. I think there were only a handful of questions, all of which were simple. I had experience in merchandising prior to this.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done merchandising or customer service before.   1 Answer