Andigo Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Andigo Credit Union

Sort:

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andigo Credit Union (Schaumburg, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, online testing on things like math and reading and writing, another phone interview, two in person interviews. Every interview was with different people from the company, as well as quick follow ups with the interviewers. Everyone gets back to you if not fairly quick, right away.

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Andigo Credit Union (Schaumburg, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

Very intimidating , they come across nice and welcoming on the phone interview . Then when you come in to meet them they look at you from head to toe and you feel like you being judge not based on qualifications but your appearance

Loan Procesor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Andigo Credit Union (Schaumburg, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

It's been a while, but it was professional and informal. We had a great dialogue, and I went over my experience and skills and how they related to the open position.

Interview Questions

• If I've ever played team sports.   1 Answer

Previous Position Was Elminated Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Andigo Credit Union (Schaumburg, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

I was hired on as a temp through an agency , my interview was done over the phone at my home. My then interviewer now manager was pleasant and thoughtful throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• what experience and knowledge do you have.   1 Answer

Lendig Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Andigo Credit Union (Schaumburg, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a little long but It was worth it. The Manager was very nice and willing to answer question and take calls prior to me receiving an offer. The recruiter was very helpful in helping me to prepare for the interview

Interview Questions

• It was a combination of Behavioral Interview questions and situational questions!   Answer Question