Cover image for Anheuser-Busch InBev

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Anheuser-Busch InBev Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,336 of over 1.3K interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anheuser-Busch InBev

Anheuser-Busch InBev

Application

I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev

Interview

Online skills test followed by phones screening. After this there is a recorded interview where you have 5 minutes to prepare an answer. This is as far as I made jt

Interview Questions
  • Name an example of a time you came up with an innovative solution to a problem.
    Answer Question

Anheuser-Busch InBev

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev

Interview

The interview was pretty smooth and was handled very well by the interviewers. All my queries regarding the role and company were clarified by the interviewers with much clarity as well.

Interview Questions
  • Q. Tell us about yourself Q. Tell us about how you would ideally spend your day Q. Tell us about your projects. Q. Talk about your favourite/most interesting project Q. What are your ambitions?

Application

Interview

Several meetings with members of the team and management. Was less a formal interview and more informing about position and seeing if you are a good fit for the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Baltimore, MD) in Jan 2023

Interview

STAR format questions. They want to get an idea of how you push sales and how you can handle the different expectations from all of your accounts. Pushing costumer service.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do or say to an account when the tell you "no"?

Anheuser-Busch InBev

Application

I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev

Interview

Extensive, but fast moving. I enjoyed the preliminary aptitude test telling us where we would be best suited. I did not like how it was not a hiring manager that we initially met with, but rather just a regular employee who filled out a form.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anheuser-Busch InBev

Application

I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev

Interview

fair and enjoyable process, lot of it is online. Assessments were sometimes easy, sometimes very hard. Just like any other assessment I guess. Study the company values beforehand to get a small advantage

Interview Questions
  • Present a short marketing plan for launching a new beer that is realted to a good cause

Anheuser-Busch InBev

Application

I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev

Interview

Colloquio non tecnico, molto discorsivo ed interessante, una presentazione delle attività da svolgere sul lavoro. Viene presentato anche il manager ed è richiesta una breve introduzione della propria persona. Non vi è molto contatto con le risorse umane durante la chiamata in quanto la posizione non è retribuita.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (New Delhi) in Dec 2022

Interview

Two interviews in a period of 2 months, pretty slow process. First was with another senior manager and another with a director. The senior manager was more of buddy fitness role and overall was a good experience. The director on the other hand didn't had enough experience and expertise and wasn't fit for screening my profile. The interview was great, but the vibe for working for him wasn't.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (London, England) in Dec 2022

Interview

applied online for the London offices, was invited to do personality tests and games then invited to do a video interview on Yondur. I haven't proceeded yet as my video interview is being processed

Interview Questions
  • applied online, then did some basic testing on Yondur eg games and personality tests then invited to do video interview where I was given 60 mins to prepare a presentation for an innovation team of a beer I've designed based on a sporting icon I admire. Given 3 mins to present this

Anheuser-Busch InBev

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in Dec 2022

Interview

The assessment day included an escape room with 3 other interns, a 1-1 interview for 45 minutes and a business game all afternoon. The business game is designed to test your teamworking and adaptability skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,336 Interviews

Anheuser-Busch InBev Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Anheuser-Busch InBev as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.28 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for GMT and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Brewery Trainee Program and Global Management Trainee roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Anheuser-Busch InBev takes an average of 43 days when considering 885 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for GMT Program had the quickest hiring process (on average 33 days), whereas Global Management Trainee roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 41 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Anheuser-Busch InBev according to 885 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 15.37%