Anheuser-Busch InBev Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 14, 2018

3.3

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I applied for an HR related position through the AB website. A few days later, I received an email telling me that they would like to proceed with the first step of the interview process which was an online assessment. The questions were ridiculous. Many of them were factory related scenarios, and the others were you having to pick between the lesser of two evils such as "I'm comfortable making decisions that cause conflict" OR "Sometimes businesses need to put profit over the environment." Really?! Some of the questions seemed targeted more towards executives as opposed to an HR specialist.

I completed the assessment, and literally 30 seconds later, I received an email saying that after "careful consideration," they have decided to not move forward with my application. My application wasn't considered at all - at least not by a human! Basically a computer told me that I wasn't qualified for the position which is total BS. I thought that AB was finally climbing out of the stone age and catching up to 2017, but using a computer system and a terrible online assessment to determine if a candidate is a right fit is simply archaic and cold. No human interaction whatsoever.

If you get to the online assessment point of the interview process, don't think too hard because it's basically a crap shoot. You will find many people complaining about this interview process with AB, and take their reviews seriously. I have the perfect skills for this position, and many years of experience, but according to a computer, I didn't answer a stupid personality question to their liking.

Interview Questions

• You're working in the factory and 30 minutes before your shift is up, you encounter a problem that will take 2 hours to fix. Do you:
      1. Tell the next shift manager about the problem and then go home
      2. Stay and fix the problem with the next shift team
      3. Provide a comprehensive report to the next shift team and let them fix the problem   1 Answer

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

The first round is a case study and then at the end they will ask you why AB and why GMT. You have to do a good amount of networking to get the interview. Case study is really hard and it helps to be in the business school to be prepared for that.

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

Read a case for thirty minutes that presented 7 potential beers. We had to read it, take notes, and present to two interviewers about which beers we reccomend. They asked us questions about our plan and then there was a behavioral component.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at AB? Why you over other applicants?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied for the Summer Marketing Internship and was met with two tests. Logical and behavioral. Afterwards, I received an automated response along the lines of "Congratulations! You've been moved forward in the process". That was more than 2 months ago. Never received any type of follow up. Very unhappy.

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

Process consisted of a speed round with 4 or 5 people and panel interviews with co-applicants and upper management. Lengthy process included several phone interviews before being offered a position. All interviews with this company have been a lengthy process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

In person, then Skype, then company HQ's. Pretty standard questions, but obviously know the company, why you want to work there, and prepare domain specific answers. Not really any tricky questions, but be prepared for behavioral ones.

Summer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

It's a video interview with two employees from different locations. One of my interviewers used my interview as a lunch break and didn't seem to care much about the interview.

GMT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

This was through on-campus recruiting. I submitted my resume and they got back to me asking for me to come in. They give you a thick packet full of graphs and data and you have 30 minutes to review it and then finish off with a presentation. After that you might get called back for a behavioral interview with two recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about a time where you encountered a problem suddenly and came up with a solution.   Answer Question

Brand Activation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in November 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application online around 10:30 PM ET and about 5 minutes later received an auto response stating I would be moving forward with the application process. I was then sent a link to complete an online assessment that really did not relate wholeheartedly to the position and/or made me second guess if this is even a company I would want to work for especially asking a question such as "Do you prefer businesses putting a profit before the environment OR am I comfortable making a decisions that will cause conflict?" In my honest opinion, neither but you have to pick between the greater of two evils. Most of the questions presented two or three evils and you had to select one.

Interview Questions

• For the statement pair below, please choose the response that you most identify with or prefer.

1. To be successful, businesses sometimes have to put profit before the environment.
      2. I am comfortable making decisions that will cause conflict.   Answer Question

Brewery Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

There were many steps - from online application, career fair at my campus, info session, networking event, then came the online montage interview. This was so much easier than other interviews, its the basic "tell me a time when" and "why do you want to work for us" but the ladies who interviewed me were so nice and wanted to know me other than just my scholarly side. After this I heard that I had the chance to fly to St. Louis for a panel interview - I was terrified. Got there and met my group that I would be interviewing with (yes its a group interview). Turns out this group was amazing and I believe we were all offered the job! Don't be competitive with them, I believe that they saw we got along and liked each other so that actually might have helped. Work off each other's questions, and don't be afraid to brag a little. The questions I was asked I don't think had a right or wrong (minus red flag answers, don't do that). It is a little intimidating once you're in there, because this is the company's VP's but they crack jokes with each other and have fun, so that levels the mood. Just be confident and whatever you do - DONT BUDGE ON YOUR ANSWERS. They don't want you flip-flopping, if you answer wrong, defend it and say something like "I would work with my associates on the best path through".

Interview Questions

• Congrats, you are now the CEO of ABInBev! Tell us something you see wrong with the company, and how you would improve upon it.   1 Answer