Anheuser-Busch InBev Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anheuser-Busch InBev Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2017

3.3

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

If I could give my interview experience zero out of five stars I would--although this may have just been the fault of the particular interviewers I had. I applied through my university and first took logic/personality tests. Then, I had an in-person case interview, whereby I was put in a small room with three other people and we individually worked on a case. The case entailed quantitative and qualitative analysis and came in quite a large packet, and we needed to recommend fictitious beer brands to launch based on data. Full disclosure -- I bombed this interview, but that's not exactly why it was bad.

Basically, after doing the case I presented to two men, who quite frankly seemed openly arrogant about the fact that they came from engineering backgrounds. I panicked because I knew my numbers were wrong, and they kept asking me questions about my solution and said it didn't make sense. I didn't do well and straight up didn't have an answer to a few questions. But what was truly bad about it was the interviewers' attitudes. They gave me condescending looks as I was panicking as if I were a complete idiot. Also, at the end of the interview (where we all knew I did poorly), they asked about me about listing that I used to perform stand-up on my resume and told me to tell a joke. I responded that I would have trouble doing it on the spot, and was obviously shaky at that point, and they rudely said that if I had something like that on my resume I would need to tell a good joke.

My problem with this treatment is that even though I didn't do well, I thought they represented the company very poorly and made me feel worse about my performance. I've heard about other bad experiences with Anheuser-Busch as well so I don't think I'm alone in feeling this way. They described a competitive environment at the company and I wasn't into that. Basically, I would file a formal complaint about my treatment during the interview experience if I could.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Anheuser-Busch?   1 Answer

Group Manager Interview

Interview

Filled out their online application and uploaded my resume. Approximately 5 minutes later I received an email stating that, after careful consideration I wasn't selected for the position. This seems to be a case of an automated program rejecting-out a highly experienced candidate.

Interview Questions

• No questions were ever asked because there was no interview.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

5 steps. One of the most challenging interviews I have ever encountered. Consisted of resume submission/test/video portion/phone interview and in-person interview. Video portion was fun-you and time to think about your answers and had the chance to rerecord if you didn't like how it turned out.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to take the lead in a group   Answer Question
    • Discuss a time when you failed at something and what did you learn about yourself   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

Applied online, received a survey which I filled out. Received another email saying I was selected for the next round and a quiz. I received an email saying I wasn't selected to continue to I didn't pass the quiz.

Interview Questions

• I didn't have a phone interview, it was a personality test and then a skills test like the SAT.   Answer Question

Experiential Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was asked to complete a personality/logic test shortly after submitting my application and you will know the results of the tests upon completion. Fortunately, I passed and was notified that someone would be in contact with me regarding the next step in the hiring process. After 3 weeks, I was provided a link to take a Montage video interview which consisted of 5 questions with 2 minutes to answer each one. For what its worth, the video interview was okay since this type of hiring method is becoming the norm with most big companies nowadays but I felt the questions were generic and not even tailored for this particular job. I tried reaching out to someone who was reviewing my video interview but I have not received any type of correspondence regarding my application status so it appears you only get notified if you're selected to move forward.

Interview Questions

• What is your present compensation and what is your expected compensation?   Answer Question
    • What is the biggest challenge you have faced in your career?   Answer Question

Analyst, Weekend Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Basic online app. Followed by personality questionnaire. Everything is automated. I don't think they even looked at the cover letter. I assume they used a script to read the resume. Quickly, I received a denial following the questionnaire. Unsure as to why I was denied. Did not get to a one on one interview process. The app was easy. The questionaire took over an hour to complete and was just about stealing company time/money and how you would deal with it.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with people slacking off on the job.   1 Answer

Experiential Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in April 2017.

Interview

Participated in the virtual interview portion. Basically set up a web cam and answer 4-5 general interview questions. You get as many takes as you need to record each answer before you submit, but even with the multiple tries it did not seem like the most natural way to interview for a position. Guess it is a decent way to weed out some of the initial candidates...

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev (Champaign, IL).

Interview

Interview lasts about 2-3 weeks and it contained about 1 phone interview and 2 onsite interview. The question they asked about mainly concerned with the statistical concepts. There is also a coding test during the onsite interview process.

Interview Questions

• What kind of role did you play in this project?   1 Answer

Key Account Manager - High End Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview

Did initial personality test - passed. Followed by another personality test - passed. When on to do a video interview that was recorded where you discuss you resume and past experiences and challenges. After that, I was not contacted at all for a follow up. I didn't even get a "thanks but no thanks" e-mail. Their loss.

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in March 2017.

Interview

Applied on line. After resume was accepted, almost immediately sent a link for personality/aptitude assessment. After passing this, a link was sent to take a short logic test. After passing this, a link was sent to complete a short one-way video interview via montage.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer