Ansarada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ansarada Interview Questions

Interviews at Ansarada

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ansarada (Chicago, IL) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview was a good one I had a phone screening, then I spoke with the sales manager, and came in for an in person interview. I met with the sales lead and manager and took a walk around the office. The interview was a very good one even though I wasn't offered the position, everyone was nice and welcoming.

Client Success Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ansarada in October 2018.

Interview

I received an e-mail from the recruiter to set up time for a phone interview. We agreed on a date and time. The scheduled time comes around and no phone call. I check my email and about 5 minutes late, I get an e-mail saying she can’t make it and requested additional time I was available. I replied with my availability again and never heard anything back. She basically ghosted me

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ansarada.

Interview

Interview was pretty easy and the interviewer seemed inexperienced in the field and industry. Company itself seems very unstable with no potential for growth since Chicago office is a very small office with no room for advancement. The company is currently not doing well in USA, and they don't seem that they made any progress in the past couple of years. Location is not close to Metra, so if you live in the suburbs it would be difficult to get there. They are also located in the old, cheap building.

If I was made an offer, I would have declined since it still seems as a startup company with inexperienced employees, and no mission, nor vision. It's strange that they hire employees whose background is in Liberal Arts and Sciences in the IT field. It's a red flag there, and no wonder they are not doing well in USA market.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult. It's a waste of time to even go to an interview.   Answer Question

Ansarada Response

Mar 28, 2016 – Head of Talent

Thanks for writing up your feedback here. I am sorry to hear you found the interview unchallenging, it does sound as though the role was not a match for you.

ansarada's growth has been at... More

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ansarada (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Phase 1 was a screening interview with the recruiter from Ansarada, mainly to find out your history in sales and why you're willing to move. Also a good description about the role and company.
    Phase 2 was an onsite interview with the Head of Sales. Also mainly focused on the history and personality. In this interview the company wants to make sure that you're a right fit based on personality and character.
    Phase 3 was a video call with the Business Development Director of the territory you'll be placed in. This one is more focused on knowledge about the organisation, product and market.
    Phase 4 was an onsite presentation with the Head of Sales and Head of Client Succes. In this interview you've to give a presentation about the most relevant "issues" in the market and besides that you've to explain why you think you're a good fit for Ansarada.

The interview process went quite smooth and I really got a good overview about the company, product, market and people they're looking for. It's really good that the main focus is on the people, so you're sure that you'll work with like-minded coworkers if you got offered a job.
    Contact with the recruiter was good as well. He always wanted to make sure you're prepared, and gave a lot of room for feedback from my side.
    In the end (at the point that they send you the offer letter), Ansarada requires a couple of references from former employees.
    All by all this was one of the best interview processes I've ever been in, and the company culture seems great!

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're a great fit for Ansarada and this position?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ansarada (London, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process was thorough but fair. Contacted via an external recruiter. It was clear from the start what stages may be passed through, what may be expected of clients and timeframes. Although I hadn’t heard of Ansarada before hearing about the role, even if I had there would have been quite a high level of research on the company and it’s competitors required.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working in a role that is almost entirely telephone-based?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ansarada (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Phone screen, call back to confirm moving to an onsite interview, call back to give feedback and confirm moving to next step which was onsite interview / role play. Onsite I was told next step was "we'll definitely be in touch" ... then recruiter completely 'ghosted' me (candidate) and provided no feedback, no emails to say they're moving forward with other candidates, and failed to respond to my email asking if they had feedback for me and if they decided to move forward with other candidates instead of me because I never heard back. Everything was really professional up until the ghosting moment. Sat for weeks waiting to hear back after getting that far in the process (2 onsite interviews)

Senior Interface Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ansarada (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

1. Referred by a friend working at the company
    2. Had a 5 minute call with recruitment within the company describing the role in brief
    3. 90-minute in person interview with technical staff on location (focussed on problem solving, further describing the role)
    4. 60-minute video call with recruitment and CTO to better understand my personality, motivations etc.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ansarada (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was on Skype. It was held in a clean manner.
    The questions asked were of acceptable quality and tested my understanding of the subject to a good extent.

It felt close to actual scenarios where you have to design a simple system.

Interview Questions

• Write RESTful web API for retrieving books from database.
      What are the authentication methods that can be used?
      What RESTful practices will you implement in the API?   Answer Question

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ansarada (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2015.

Interview

* Simple online coding test plus online personality test.

* First face to face interview went very smoothly with two senior devs and head of talent. They explained their great culture and company plans.

* Second and final interview, with the Head of Development, went very smoothly but with a negative outcome.

After a negative experience, due to recruitment agency not providing enough feedback, they 've contacted me directly to let me know the reason for not moving forward.

Interview Questions

Ansarada Response

Sep 28, 2015 – Head of Talent

So pleased you did get the feedback from the recruitment agency representative. We always give comprehensive feedback and it's always concerning when a candidate does not receive it, so thank you for... More

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ansarada (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2019.

Interview

Initially applied for Account Executive, phone screening then onsite interview within a week.

Being I wasn't from a Tech Sales background Ansarada wanted to invest time and effort into making sure I had all the tools for success so I interviewed with the Director, Global Sales Development via Video Chat and then an in house interview with Team Lead 1.5 weeks following.

Was very comfortable interview process in there was no pressure and a relaxed, calm team member each time speaking to them

Interview Questions

• Very big focus on sales history, culture was very important to the company.   1 Answer