Cover image for Ansys

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Ansys Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 297 of over 297 interviews

Employee Referral14%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ansys (Mumbai) in Aug 2022

Interview

It was really smooth process and went really well. The interviewer is very chill and calm. It was an enjoyable experience for me and very excited to join the organization.

Interview Questions
  • Real-life scenario problems were asked.
    Answer Question

Ansys

Application

I interviewed at Ansys

Interview

Details oriented, deep and clear understanding of technical subjects required, co operative and friendly interviewers, conduction of online test, technical interview round and HR interview round, recruitment in public relations team, interactive interview process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

77 Comments

Tech

632.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Ansys~6135
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Ansys? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Ansys employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Ansys

Application

I interviewed at Ansys

Interview

First interview with HR screening. Second interview with manager, asked about experience, described role. We both saw high alignment. Third interview with engineering manager, did a technical coding question, very easy. Was told I did well. Then didn't hear back. Reached out a few times and was told that they had emailed me but it "must be in spam" - it wasn't. They said they decided not to move forward. Great feedback in interviews though. No feedback as to why not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ansys

Application

I interviewed at Ansys

Interview

Good process, a few interview stages online; lovely people to chat to, did ask some technical questions about python, but otherwise quite a hassle-free process. Definitely wouldn't mind more interview processes being like this, as they were very transparent.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Weimar, Thuringia

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ansys (Weimar, Thuringia) in Dec 2022

Interview

Initial phone call with the HR to discuss the position and salary expectations. Then 3 rounds of technical interviews. Was not that hard. This depends on which team you are interviewing for. Finally an hour long interview with the working committee (HR).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ansys

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ansys in Dec 2022

Interview

good quality coding round questions,very helpful interviewer. need to write psudo code on doc file no hacker rank or hacker earth platform type platform. Then interview round mostly focussing on OOPS concepts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ansys

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ansys

Interview

J'avais déjà annoncé mes prétentions salariales au tout début mais l'entreprise a continué dans le process tout en sachant que je ne serai pas embauchable. Bien évidemment, ils ne vous tiennent pas au courant. 5 étapes en tout : échange avec RH pour des questions génériques, échange manager, test technique, échange avec l'équipe. Si cela est concluant: échange avec le rh du service en question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ansys

Application

I interviewed at Ansys

Interview

Relatively effective, streamlined process. Great interview with multiple functions, great feedback from hiring manager, received call from HR on next steps, timeframes, etc. References were excellent. There was a pending change in leadership, a temporary hiring freeze was imposed, and was promptly and permanently ghosted.

Interview Questions
  • What were my experiences with the role, my philosophies and interests in the function

Ansys

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ansys

Interview

The interview was average they need someone with FEA, C++, and Python knowledge. If you have good knowledge of any of the languages you will get through the interview. In addition to that, they asked questions about git basic commands

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ansys

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ansys

Interview

fairly simple, I was reached out to and was only required to do a technical interview for my role. I was a last minute hire, so the process wasn't too tedious

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ansys

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Ansys

Interview

I was put through 8 interviews, only to be told that they were going with another candidate. The recruiter said we should set up time to discuss feedback, etc. I agreed and reached out twice to facilitate that, only to be ghosted.

Interview Questions
  • Some interviewers asked questions, others made it more of a conversation.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 297 Interviews

Ansys Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Ansys as 66.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.93 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Applications Engineer and Software Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and R&D Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Ansys takes an average of 25 days when considering 218 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Software Developer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 23 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Ansys according to 218 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.46%