Antea Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Antea Group Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

2.4

Professional Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Antea Group.

Interview

I had a couple of informal interviews over the phone and then a lengthy interview with at least 5 people in the office. The interview in the office was pretty fun and was more a discussion.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I wanted to work there in what felt like about 5 different ways   1 Answer

Professional Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Antea Group (Oakland, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Not exactly and interview more of a "discussion". Spoke with 3 different managers and had one video conference. Asked various times to tell them what I was about and explain my experience.

Senior Environmental Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Antea Group (Troy, NY).

Interview

The Commissioner of the NY DEC contacted the Antea Group office in Albany, NY and they called me. I came in for an interview with the office manager and a telecom with the Boston office to discuss potential work.

Environmental Remediation Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Antea Group (Farmington Hills, MI).

Interview

Started with a phone interview,a few days later was called to set up an interview with the hiring manager.Interview was with a group,very laid back.The process after the interview was long and drawn out and really turned me away from even wanting the job.At one point filled out a background check consent form and then didn't hear from anyone for almost a month.After emails to the hiring manager that I never received a response from,I finally emailed that I was no longer interested in the position and that point received an email saying they never received my previous emails.At that point I had a better offer that paid significantly more and wouldn't have taken the job anyways.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any specialized safety training which could be used for this position?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Antea Group.

Interview

Good, absolutely easy and fun! The hiring manager was forthcoming, open and honesty! It was my pleasure for sure! Nothing left to say...all is good! Nice and easy interview process. I loved the opportunity.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Antea Group (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

They are really looking for someone who "fits in" versus extraordinary skills. Relatively easy interview process with 2 appointments, met 2 different managers and a few employees in the current position. went into a smaller conference room to sit at a round table in front of a 'panel' -

Interview Questions

• requested background on projects managed at previous employers, laid back with professional atmosphere   1 Answer

Negotiation

you will not be able to negotiate unless you are at a higher level.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Antea Group.

Interview

The process was a little nerve-racking sitting in a room with 6 interviewers. But once the conversation started, it seemed better. The company did not negotiate over their initial offer.

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked about previous experience and projects   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Antea Group (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy Quick and full of nothing but surprises sometimes I wasn't sure If I was being interviewed or I was giving an interview, I liked how they made me feel totally comfortable even though I get super nervous for this type of thing.

Staff Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Antea Group.

Interview

Sat down with 2 project managers, discussed the type of work to be done and the commitment they expected. I Wasn't asked anything difficult, mostly just questions to get to know me and my background. I was asked where I saw myself in 5 years time.

After the interview I was contacted for a followup phone interview where I was asked some of the same questions I had already answered about my background.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shoreview, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Antea Group (Shoreview, MN) in December 2014.

Interview

Before the interview, I was invited to Loring's Pasta Bar with about ten other candidates, the HR representatives, last years incomers, and three managers. It was very casual, but it was also a good time to talk about yourself and your work experience. During the actual interview a few weeks later, the HR representative treated me as a friend and made the interview environment very comfortable. I was interviewed by two of the managers and the HR representative.

Interview Questions

• Questions were more situational, such as "name a time that you were a leader in an academic environment", "what would you do if someone on your team refused to get along with anyone else", and some like "what scholarship meant the most to you?"   1 Answer