Apollo Hospitals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apollo Hospitals Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.7

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Ahmedabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

my self aarti rathod. my qualification after 12th science i was completed diploma in nursing[GNM 3.5 years]i have 1 year experience as a staff nurse in Zydus hospital anand.[NABH certified hospital]

Interview Questions

• why u are joining in this hospital?   1 Answer

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview is oral test by head nurse.then for salary discussion i met hr department.already i talk my salary ,so they didnt negotiate from that.hr person only given the offer letter on that day itself.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself?What are the nurses responsabilities in caring pre op and post patients?Admission care of a patient?   1 Answer

Negotiation

according to the experience you can negotiate salary.

Am Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

After the telephonic round my interview has been scheduled for face to face where in I got to know that the interview is for Senior Marketing executive and I had cleared the face to face interview ,later when it comes to salary part in the beginning over the phone I have been told package would be 5.5 to 6lacs but after clearing all the rounds they stick to 3.2 lacs package

Interview Questions

Salary is not as promised

Finance Execctive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Three rounds. First round with account head and tge next round was with the general manager finance and accounts. The final round was with the hr department. Overall the interview was of average difficulty,.

Interview Questions

• Accounting standards, ind as   1 Answer

BA Interview

Interview

Easy telephonic interview. day to day qns. asked how hosptal works, do you hacve prior exp. and all these kind of qns. some qns from asp and plsql. document preparation. srs doc , sdlc. qns were there related to these things.

IT Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Guwahati (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

I received a call on a Friday from the company asking if I was interested for the post of an IT Trainer. After my assertion they asked me to come down to Guwahati the next day for an interview. Since I was from Jorhat and reservations for bus tickets had to be made to travel, I asked if I could come on Monday. They confirmed my interview at 10 in their office in Bhangaghar. On arrival on the appointed day at the given time, I find the office to be empty only being cleaned by a maid. I call up to the same number regarding my appointment for an interview to which I was asked to wait in the reception area which I find after the end of conversation to be closed. The maid opens the library for me to wait there. At about 10:30, the employees start arriving and I was called up to the reception area to wait for the interview at 10:45. At 11:00, the center head calls me in for the interview. During the interview his phone keeps ringing and interrupting every few minutes and after about 15 to 20 minutes, the interview comes to an end. Then the receptionist calls me in and collects my resume and copies of my certificates and after that she informed me that they would forward these to their HR department for evaluation and the rest of the interview would be carried on over the telephone and so I could leave to catch the bus to return home. I never heard from them again.

Deputy General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai (India)).

Interview

4 Rounds of one one interview with different assessors. Initial screening happened with first level manager in an informal way and the subsequent interviews with next 3 managers happened in the office followed up with a presentation

Interview Questions

• 1. What is my current job scope
      2. What are my key achievement
      3. Reason for Change of Job
      4. Competencies Evaluation   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Need an internal reference to enter.. HR will schedule interview with concerned dept head.. If head selects HR manager will take last round of Interview. Discussion on Salary and date of joining

Lab Technologist In Blood Bank Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview process is 3 steps process aplication fill up form HR intervie mark sheet.

First one document & CV verification,

second one department head interview,

third one HR discurssion for salary negotiation.

accomdation,food,travel benefits about employee benefit discurssion,

Appointment letter,

health check up,

bank account,

3 days training

Interview Questions

• first about my self they questioned
      next orignal certificates verification technical, registration, experience,conduct.
      next what type of instruments you handled,
      next is theoritical questions about subject
      what is window period for HIV?
      when Donor reactions occurs what you will do?
      when "o" group donor blood not crossmatched to "o" group recipient what you will do next?
      what is ELISA?
      What is PCR?
      How platelets separation done manually?
      Rh Negetive how you confirm?   1 Answer

Physiotherapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Chennai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

mainly the subjects you have from your degree if you have no prior experiance. Also typical cases that were success full and failed during training. Whole process took three weeks, background check. ini tial it was phone inte view.