Apollo International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apollo International

Sort:

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apollo International (Boston, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

Quick, uninformative. Typical. Under dressed interviewee, interview room smell bad, and was very hot. The interviewee asked straight out of the book questions. Very silly to be honest. I look back on all the b.s. thrown at me about how it was a wonderful company, what a sham. It's a run of the mill junk heap security company. Any monkey in a suit could do this job.

Interview Questions

• Where to you see yourself in five years? blah blah blah   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one. "This is what we pay... oh, we said what over the phone? Oh well that's not right, we pay this (less)" Typical bait and swtich

Security Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apollo International in May 2014.

Interview

They will first off course contact you via email or Phone. Ask you certain questions, if you pass they will ask you to come in for a 1 on 1. When you have that 1 on 1 Make sure you ask for cute young Spanish girl. It tough not to talk to her! Make sure you dress sharp , and dont show up late. Dont drive, unless your willing to pay $35 to park in downtown Boston.

Interview Questions

• There aren't any difficult questions , they want to make sure your not crazy and you can do the job. If you get the young Spanish girl make sure you wear something nice and smell good.   Answer Question

Security Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apollo International.

Interview

Received a call to set up interview and went few days later. Interview was in the office of the manager and was succinct and to the point. Hired a few days later.

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apollo International.

Interview

Interview is real simple. Catherine the hiring manager just wants to make sure your not a crazy person. Just be honest and speak positive about yourself. This job isn't rocket science so neither is the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay is what they give you.

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo International (Billerica, MA) in March 2008.

Interview

Standard fare for interviews. Given the presentation of how great the company is, how much it has grown over the years. Presented a couple of videos regarding the duties of a security guards.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Basic.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo International (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview was great they tell you first hand about the company and their history in the business. It's clear when your in security field they require a drug test.

Interview Questions

• None they have a deceitful tacted. They are friendly and easy going so overall the interview was a breeze.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None they offer you flex hours and unfortunately for me i was hired for specific detail and was never assigned to the detail I was hired for and given a lame excuse when i inquired about the assignment.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Apollo International (New York, NY).

Interview

Very easy interview. When they call you in make sure you dress in a business attire. Then just be honest and polite. This interview was so easy they would hire anyone. After the interview you will know if you got the job or not.

Anonymous Employee in Chicopee, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apollo International (Chicopee, MA).

Interview

I was asked standard questions and told the employer that I was looking for a new line of work. She smiled after the interview and told me it would be about two weeks before I would know one way or another.

Interview Questions

• First question was What I was looking for as far as job type and I answered Full time.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo International (Boston, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

Went through two interviews. First with a HR representative at the main site, then second with the account manager. Both were about 30-60 minutes long. Both went really well. The HR representative, was very friendly and inviting. The rep spoke mainly on how a site is found for me, and asked very simple questions, that any one could answer. The Account Manager asked more direct questions. One's that make you think.

Security Officer Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo International.

Interview

The layers of security found when first walking into the building was a testament to what I was told to expect. After being processed and a call to the hiring manager, we had a quick sit down meeting where I was told the available shift hours and the starting rate for all officers at the site. I accepted the offer and was given a personality test on site and instruction to take and pass a drug test in order to begin training.

Interview Questions

• After so much regular contact with the hiring manager, the actual interview was more of a formality   Answer Question