Apple American Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple American Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple American Group (Loveland, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

2 Phone interviews. Interview with Area Director. Shadow Shift at one of their locations. Interview with AD's boss. Surprised they spent nearly three weeks interviewing me and decided not to hire. Happy that they were professional throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions. One question during a phone interview that I wasn't prepared for was "If you could walk into your old store and steal a skill from another manager, what would that skill be?"   Answer Question

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hooksett, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple American Group (Hooksett, NH) in July 2016.

Interview

Three step process but easy enough and they really want to be sure they hire people who will stay long term and not just bounce around. Longevity is great with this company

Interview Questions

• How you feel about working as a culture and what you can bring to the team   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple American Group (Birmingham, AL) in April 2016.

Interview

Three interviews, first with HR, second with Area Director, third with Regional AD. All kind of asked the same questions about rest. experence, what type of person I was....etc They all took about fifteen minutes per interview. They were a couple days apart.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apple American Group.

Interview

Sit down with an area director at a local store. Make sure they you dress appropriately for business. A tie and dress shirt. The people who are interviewing you are really nice people.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you about your restaurant experience and what your strongest qualities are. Half the time though they spend talking to you about what kind of person you are. They are looking for people to up hold their gold card. They want people who show integrity. DO NOT CHEW GUM OR BRING A COFFEE TO YOUR INTERVIEW.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apple American Group (Manchester, NH) in November 2014.

Interview

After filling out an extensive online application, HR will send an email for conformation of a phone interview. Once the phone interview is complete an online assessment test is taken and if you pass this test you move on to face to face interviews. One or Two interviews face to face leads to a shadow shift in which the applicant fallows a manager for a full shift, at the end of which a decision is made.

Interview Questions

• The assessment test is timed and some of the math questions which focus on comparing percentages of cost from one store to another are a bit of a surprise and can be a bit tough if not prepared.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Apple American Group (Augusta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Online application. Follow up by phone (important for applicant to be persistent as local restaurant managers are real busy). Interview with Asst. Mgr then GM. Conversation was very laid-back in both interviews. Having a lot of experience made it very easy to impress them. If you don't have restaurant experience, you want to be sure to share your outgoing personality with them and talk about experience in customer service, especially where you went "above and beyond." This is what makes a great server. I got hired within a week.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your favorite item on the menu to a customer?   Answer Question

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple American Group (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

2 in person interviews with typical interview questions. I would recommend being bubbly, they like happy people with a positive attitude. I got hired at the end of the second interview and began training the following week.

Interview Questions

• if you for got your belt at home would you turn around and be late to work/ or what would you do?   1 Answer

Kitchen Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple American Group.

Interview

They will hire anyone to be a manager that has a pulse. They are desperate for managers and don't take the time to hire quality people. The process was very easy. I had a phone interview, met with a training gym who interviewed me for about 5 minutes.. Then a group interview and I was hired

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple American Group (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2014.

Interview

They interview process was quite long. I had to interview with four different sources. They first interview was with HR and 3 others. Before they decide to hire you have to do a day on site. Which is beneficial to both parties. It gives you an idea of what your about to commit to.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a manager experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple American Group (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2014.

Interview

I filled out an extensive online application, Was sent an email for conformation for a phone interview. Once the phone interview is complete an online assessment test is taken and if you pass this test you move on to face to face interviews. Met all credentials, met GM.

Interview Questions

• Best/Worst employee experience.   1 Answer