Applied Security, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Applied Security, Inc. Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Applied Security, Inc.

DSP Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Applied Security, Inc. (Reston, VA) in June 2010.

Interview

I interviewed for a DSP/Firmware position, I felt that they are not looking for DSP person but they were rather looking for more of a software person and someone with strong RTOS experience.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Applied Security, Inc. (Herndon, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

Fun people. I believe that they are little bit crazy in the sort of questions they ask. The interview is challenging. Be ready to whiteboard code and answer plenty of questions about how you handled problems in your own career.

Interview Questions

• How do you remove duplicates from an huge array   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Applied Security, Inc. in June 2009.

Interview

The initial interview was via HR. The HR representative was very cordial. Obvious pertinent information was gathered and forwarded to the respective departments. The subsequent interview was conducted with the Department head and several Engineering interviewees. There was a hands-on demonstration and knowledge portion of the interview conducted at the final interview. The people, offices and work culture are modern and sophisticated as reflected in the decor of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everything was negotiable. My advice would be to be as up-front, open and honest as possible. They are the best of the best, looking for the best of the best, and BOTH parties are and should be expectant of that.