Applied StemCell Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Interviews at Applied StemCell

Positive100%
Applied online75%
Campus Recruiting25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Applied StemCell

Applied StemCell

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Applied StemCell in Feb 2019

Interview

A phone interview with HR Director for 30 minutes A Skype interview with Hiring Manager, VP, HR Director for 2 hours You need to provide 2-3 reference’ contact information. it took 2 weeks to go through hiring processes.

Interview Questions
  • research experiences, technical question, behaviral question
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Applied StemCell

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applied StemCell

Interview

I had a 20 minute phone interview, where the questions were mainly focussed on the resume. It was conversational. Interviewer was very patient! Did not get any confirmation back from them.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Applied StemCell (Milpitas, CA) in Aug 2016

Interview

(1) two phone interviews (one from HR and the other for the hiring manager) (2) meet with scientists and managers from different departments onsite (3) give a presentation (4) meet with the executives

Interview Questions
  • career interest (short term and long run) background introduction value to bring to the company
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applied StemCell (Menlo Park, CA) in Feb 2013

Interview

It was a full day interview. Kind of intensive. Talked to a lot of people. First, give a talk. Then talk to scientists one by one. Then lunch with marketing group people. Finally talked to management people.

Interview Questions
  • What's your research before? How did you know us? What kind of skill set do you have? What's you expectation?
3 people found this interview helpful