- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- Brazil - All Cities
- - São Paulo
- - Sao Paulo, Brazil Area
- China - All Cities
- - Beijing
- - Beijing, China Area
- France - All Cities
- - Lorraine
- - Hertzing
- Germany - All Cities
- - Berlin
- - Berlin, Germany Area
- Israel - All Cities
- - Haifa
- - Haifa, Israel Area
- - Tel Aviv
- - Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel Area
- Japan - All Cities
- - Osaka
- - Ōsaka, Osaka, Osaka
- South Korea - All Cities
- - Soul
- - Seoul, South Korea Area
- Thailand - All Cities
- - Krung Thep Mahanakhon
- - Bangkok, Thailand Area
- Ukraine - All Cities
- - Kiev
- - Kiev, Ukraine Area
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at AppsFlyer
Interviews for Top Jobs at AppsFlyer
- Customer Success Manager (13)
- Software Engineer (6)
- Full Stack Developer (5)
- Software Developer (5)
- Data Analyst (4)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- QA Automation Engineer (3)
- Sales Development Representative (SDR) (3)
- Backend Engineer (2)
- Sales Development Representative (2)
- Front End Developer (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Talent Acquisition Specialist (2)
- Customer Success (2)
- Sales Manager (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Support Engineer (2)
- Product Support Expert (1)
- Backend Developer (1)
- Engineering Manager (1)
- Head of Marketing (1)
- Sales Director (1)
- Accountant (1)
- Business Data Analyst (1)
- Billing Expert (1)
- Marketing Position (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Bookkeeper (1)
- Technical Client Manager (1)
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I interviewed at AppsFlyer
Very unpersonalized. Like being interviewed by a robot A completely distant and basic approach. With little regard to the candidate. Feel like they were just wasting my time. Big company with little time to prepare for interviews
- Asked: how old are you?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AppsFlyer (London, England, England)
Screening process and the first interview with the hiring manager were smooth, and I had no problems whatsoever. After the assignment stage (where I was asked to do a mock-qualification call with a prospect), I had a meeting with HR lead. This was the final stage. A day later, I was rejected by a person from the hiring team whom I had never interacted with until then, with a very generic email. I asked for detailed feedback, and received one 2 weeks later after having to follow up (again from the team member I had not met or talked with). S/he said my experience were not so relevant and I did poorly in the assignment stage by focusing on client needs instead of value propositions of products for which I had had zero days of working experience. Overall, although the process ran smoothly, I could not wrap my head around the fact that a person who completed all interview stages could be rejected with a boilerplate feedback via email. Therefore my experience was a negative one.
- Why do you want to start a career in sales?
I interviewed at AppsFlyer
The process was fast, professional and I was impressed by the technical level of the interviewers. The process had 3 main steps: Coding interview session - 75 mins by zoom with 2 interviewers System Design interview session - 60 mins by zoom with 2 interviewers. HR interview - 30 mins by zoom with hr. after all these 3 steps I had an opportunity to go and see the offices, I was impressed by the culture and the general vibe and i decided to sign.
- Coding interview : you get book content as a string, the book contains lowercase characters and spaces only. you have to count the number of each character and to print a summary.
- System Design interview: design a system that deals with 1.5M events / second there are 2 kinds of evens: 1. clicks on ads 2. installation of a mobile app the event JSON has some values that you should use during the system design: advertiserApp DeviceID advertisingPlatform timestamp for each advertiser you should create a dashboard. the dashboard should contain some analytics of the different advertise platforms.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppsFlyer (Kiev)
At first everything was ok. But some formulations from HR were strange. But nothing really critical. The worst thing is that they didn’t gave feedback that promised to me. Both HR and managers who interviewed me promised feedback but I’ve only got a “template letter with refusal”. Guys and girls I’ve invested my time to you and you lied. Shame on you :)))))
- Do you lie to customers as we will do to you?)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppsFlyer (Tel Aviv-Yafo)
stages: 1. video recording 2 question: 1 min about yourself + 1 min why you chose your profession 2. short call with HR about salary expectations, sql skills and Eng level + scheduling next stage 3. technical interview with analyst - 1.5 hour 4. interview with Dani - head of data guild 5. interview with HR 6. might be ppt preparation 7. interview with manager (rosh zevet)
- a new customer wants to know if the CTIT (click to install time) distribution of his app is normal. How will you check it? app_id category CTIT 1D CTIT 7D CTIT 30D ebay shopping 600 300 100 candycrush gaming 6000 3000 1000 aliexpress shopping 100000 2500 200 solitaire gaming 45000 3500 1000 ... new app shopping 50 25 25
- assume you were given a dataset of smartphones, where each record holds the number of apps that are installed on the device, for example: device aaa 50 apps device bbb 30 apps etc how the distribution of the data will look like
- business analysis the registration process for 30 days free trial at xxx includes the next stages: 1. filling a registration form online —> 2. activating account via email —> 3. adding an app via system —> 4. implementing xxx sdk on the app after 30 days the trial expires - the client is required to enter payment/billing details if he wants to become a xxx client. if it’s done - trial is considered to be successful. - which characteristics can help you better understand what affects trial success - you noticed a significant churn after the 1 step (form) and the 2 step (account activation). only 70% of users activated account. what would you check in order to understand the cause? - you noticed that 70% of accounts who finished their trial and became a paying clients are coming from China. does it mean that xxx is more relevant for Chinese advertisers? - what KPI would you define in order to monitor the trial program? what would you measure in a year after the trial end?
- SQL table columns: app_id install_ts media country user_id app_id install_ts media country user_id wolt 2020-01-01 00:01:00 facebook israel aaa wolt 2020-01-01 00:01:00 google israel bbb ebay 2020-01-01 00:01:00 organic usa jjj ... ... ... ... … given the above calculate the distribution the number of mediaper app - how many apps configured 1 media, 2 media etc) - only for apps with at list 2 different countries, at the first week of 2020. expected output of the above media apps 1 1 2 1 3 1 coderpad sql task https://app.coderpad.io/
- Tell me about yourself + why do you change career
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AppsFlyer
4 Interviews: 1. Technical interview with the destined team lead. 2. Technical interview including a design question by another team lead within the group. 3. HR interview with the recruiter. 4. VP interview.
- Describe your day-to-day routine. Describe the technologies you're familiar with.
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I interviewed at AppsFlyer
short conversation with HR (1-15 minutes), then an hour zoom interview meeting with a manager. including questions about responsibilities, qualifications, etc. the process was clear and the interviewers were very kind and nice.
- how much invoices do you handle in a month?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bergen op Zoom
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppsFlyer (Bergen op Zoom) in Mar 2021
After applying for the job, I got an email to schedule a phone call with HR. The phone call was short and very brief, just to go through the job and expectations on both sides. Step 2 was home assignment. Then scheduled a zoom interview with the woman who would be my manager. The meeting was very positive and comfortable, open and honest. The HR kept me posted and called me with an answer in every step of the way without wasting my time, even when she told me there is a more experienced candidate. I was pleased with the process.
- Work experience related to the job
Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo
I applied through other source. I interviewed at AppsFlyer (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Mar 2021
From start to finish the process was conducted pleasantly and professionally! Every person I met with was friendly, kind, and punctual. The more people I met with, the more excited I became to join the team!
- Why did I leave my previous job
I applied online. I interviewed at AppsFlyer
The interview process was outstanding! The Talent team was amazing all along, they made me feel part of the team even before joining. It was challenging as there were many different interviews and assignments but everyone was always fast to respond and schedule next steps so it was super dynamic.
- The interview was all around my background and my attitude for the job. There were many contextual questions such as "what would you do if...?" and some exercises where I had to solve real life scenarios like an email from a client complaining about something.