AppsFlyer Reviews

Updated May 6, 2021

4.4
AppsFlyer CEO and Co-Founder Oren Kaniel
Oren Kaniel
Pros
  • "AppsFlyer has always had a keen eye for talent and great people(in 12 reviews)

• "It is still one of the good place to work in Israel(in 10 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The company is growing but nothing structured inside yet(in 9 reviews)

• "The company is growing fast and it can be (sometimes) challenging(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Didn't realize how important culture was until I came to AppsFlyer

Apr 6, 2021 - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone in and around sales is driven by customer success and the entire team is extremely supportive and helpful towards one another. Expectations are high, but there's an even greater focus on a cohesive team spirit.

Cons

Rapid growth means things are changing

2. 4.0

Great culture

May 3, 2021 - Solutions Architect in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

market leader with agile product development

Cons

difficult to sync product updates across go-to-market teams

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best mobile attribution company!

Mar 27, 2021 - Support Engineer in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Perks, pay, culture, and CEO.

Cons

I have no complaints on this great company.

4. 5.0

Diverse, Inclusive, Collaborative, Kind, and Ambitious

Oct 16, 2020 - Strategy in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Making a market, then sustaining leadership over that market is very difficult. AppsFlyer does that effortlessly. An expert team who works together, really collaboratively and effectively make for a winning ingredient to this recipe. Very diverse and inclusive for all walks of life and the sharing of ideas make this a very special place. A ton of urgency and drive to win, AppsFlyer's culture of innovation and winning is apparent and will ensure their success.

Cons

The experts at AppsFlyer have deep domain and product expertise. To expand that expertise into web/email/digital ecosystems for large companies would assist in greater product-market fit velocity. Adding more seasoned digital ecosystem experts to join the current body of mobile experts could be very powerful for AppsFlyer.

2 people found this review helpful
    5. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Disappointed with US Management Team

Dec 6, 2020 - Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work at a global company that’s doing well globally Be with a respected market leader Work with talented people all over the world Learn about mobile technology

Cons

The San Francisco Office has too much responsibility. They have a lot of bad eggs who created a toxic work environment where numbers are more important than ethics. The US Management Team uses Fear as a Tactic and manages employees with Google docs and spreadsheets. Way too many young, hungry, new hires worried about their job security because of comfy execs Executive Team uses people like pawns but they’re not good at chess!

11 people found this review helpful
    6. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Think hard

Mar 13, 2021 - Customer Service Manager (CSM) in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Resources, teamwork, strong engineering, thought leadership

Cons

Burnout, no career path, no accountability in HR

AppsFlyer Response

Culture and People Engagement Manager

COVID-19 challenged us to look at things differently, including the way we work. We’ve learned that flexibility is one of the key elements of success when dealing with a worldwide pandemic, frequent changes and overall uncertainty. As a people-obsessed company our first priority is our people's health. This includes well-being and mental health. We encourage our people all year round, but especially during our mutual-reflection periods to reach out and use the many resources available within AppsFlyer to help achieve the proper balance. We wish you the best of luck as you embark on your new journey and take with you all of the positive things that have had an impact on you during your time at AppsFlyer.

7. 5.0

Highly recommend this company

Jan 11, 2021 - Customer Success
      Business Outlook

Pros

Cutting edge tech in a connected industry, rapidly growing company, good perks, smart colleagues

Cons

Lack of standardization and process; some teams struggle to find upward mobility

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company, great people

Mar 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing people to work with, great product, and they treat their employees well

Cons

Not very diverse in the US, some lack of structure

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company. I love it here

Jan 5, 2021 - Support Engineer in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Each person has a say. The company makes you feel important and takes care of you. Awesome people. Great vibe.

Cons

Not obvious to get promoted when comes the time

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A Unicorn in the true sense!

Jul 29, 2020 - Support Engineer in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

- I recently joined AppsFlyer as a Support Engineer and it's been an absolutely amazing experience so far. There are so many pros I can list for this company. The highlight for me is the way they have handled the COVID situation so far. AF was one of the first to start WFH company wide and has made no job cuts because of this. In fact they have actually recruited new hires for teams that needed an extra hand. - AppsFlyer's business in itself is booming and the company has some really big plans for the upcoming years! - When it comes to company culture and values, AppsFlyer, walks the talk. They really make sure people feel appreciated and valued for their efforts. The managers that I have known/worked with are super cool and actually support and encourage your personal and professional growth. - Some of the best company wide benefits that I have experienced/heard of.

Cons

- Honestly, none I can think of.

1 person found this review helpful