Apto Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apto Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Apto Solutions

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apto Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

The worst, lack of skills, lack of knowledge....you name it

Negotiation

there was vague information as to what was needed and everything else was left up to me.

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apto Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied via linkedin and sent resume no cover letter. Received a phone call from in house HR who did a detailed phone screen (more like an interview). I wasn't prepared for her to be asking behavioral (tell me about a time) questions. On phone call she setup in person interview. Met with HR and she asked me more behavioral interview questions. I was then passed through to the VP of Operations in a back office. The office looked shabby and disorganized and the whole setup smelled like a disorganized startup which scared me. The VP hadn't read my resume and seemed unprepared. A few days later, I called back to check on things and their phone had been disconnected (I tried many times same message). I wrote to HR via email and got a canned response with misspellings. AVOID.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Inventory Interview

Interview

Interview was nothing to it just told them what they wanted to hear and they took dumbest interview process I had went thru. A baby could have done well

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apto Solutions (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First, there was a phone screening, in which followed with an in person interview. The process took 2 weeks. The company seemed well organized until you view the warehouse. The warehouse was very small and extremely hot. Freight was everywhere. The position is stationed inside of the warehouse( which is usually in a office environment). The humidity was horrible. I would assume this position gets overturned a lot due to the environment. OAN: Operations Manager was very intelligent and genuine.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you've faced in your current position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apto Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

It was brief and they explain what would be expected of me. We went of my experience and what I could bring to the company. Went over the company hiring and firing process.

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apto Solutions (Bristol, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an hour interview with 4 members of the team separately, followed by a 30-min technical test.
    Interview was really relaxed and basically just a conversation about my CV and the result of the psychometric test I was asked to complete prior to the interview.
    Technical test was fairly basic.

Interview Questions

• Conversation about CV for first hour
      Technical questions:
      What is the difference between an abstract class and interface?
      What is Polymorphism?
      What is the difference between an array and ArrayList?
      What does this code print out? (code segment)
      Show how you would construct a Battleships style game.   Answer Question