Aranca Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aranca Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

3.1

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aranca (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

1. aptitude test consisting of Quants, reasoning, sentence completion, reading comprehension, and finance duration 1 hr
    2. written assessment 2 situations duration 1 hr
    3. Gd: situation based
    4. Final interview

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aranca.

Interview

Three rounds - technical and relevant questions. All three managers quizzed on different competencies which would be required in the said role. This was followed by negotiations with HR on salary and notice period. Fairly hassle free process.

Interview Questions

• How will you size the market for beauty parlours in Mumbai?   Answer Question

Investment Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aranca (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Aptitude, Essay, GD, 2 rounds of Interview.
    The last round was just a gut feeling check.
    Aptitude test was based on financial management, security analysis, financial analysis basics.
    No HR questions were asked. Senior Analyst took my interview

Interview Questions

• What are covenants, capital structure, cash flow construction, poison pill
      What is Yield to worst?

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aranca (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was campus recruitment.There were three stages in the selection stage.First normal aptitude test i.e. verbal,quants and logic. Apti was easy. Second GD and then finally interview.There were 2 round of interview.Those who shortlisted for 2nd interview were called in their office for 2nd interview.Both the interviews were technical.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself .Few questions on summer internship project and then corporate valuation and ratio analysis   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aranca.

Interview

Applied via college process. A simple test on finance on various general topics followed by a group discussion, topic for GD was about the excessive nature of recent bans "beef ban", whether it was a hindrance to our way of living. After the GD was done there was a HR round first, which was a bit unusual, but the HR round was mainly based on your CV, coupled with a few general questions such "Factors affecting oil and gold around the world", a question or two about the debt market. The interviewer taking the round was pleasant, no undue stress or anything. Every round was a elimination round, after the HR round, the technical round was in there office the following day in Powai. Technical round was the final round.

Interview Questions

• Q. Whether the Federal Reserve was going for a rate cut or not and what's your opinion and what impact would that have globally ?
      Q. Describe any asset bubble ?
      Q. Why invest in bonds over stocks ?

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aranca (Mumbai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process had 3 rounds
    1.Technical round: i was primarily asked Questions based on resume. Basic Questions on company and industry analysis
    2. Interview with process head: Repetitive Questions
    3. HR: Sort of an interview/salary discussion

Interview Questions

• As mentioned above. Read about the profile and resume thoroghly   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aranca (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Interview was very basic. Hr talk about the job profile and makes you wait. Then a SRA and manager would take interview which are almost repitative. The office is very difficult to locate for the first time. Takes 15 minutes to climb the stairs from security cabin

Interview Questions

• They ask you to estimate market size of hair salons in mumbai   1 Answer

Negotiation

None they offered a decent 25% hike

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aranca (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Got call from HR and they called for interview. After that, 3 rounds of interviews on 3 different days coz the panel was a little busy in their prior commitments.

Interview Questions

• What was your role in your previous employment?
      How did you contribute to growth of your organization?

Finance related questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aranca (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

HR round followed by Technical n Business head and assignment.
    Be confident...assignments based on previous experience.. Structured process!!! HR is very helpful n even the interviews are very polite n they do not grill u much.

Interview Questions

• EV n Market Cap difference
      Valuations
      mostly on previous experience
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Good paymasters if u r on lower salary u may get a good hike!! Negotiations with the HR is OK.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aranca (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a seamless and simple process. The employer was very accommodating to conduct the interview over the call as I was not getting leave in my previous organization. The HR was also open for negotiation on salary front