Aranca Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aranca Interview Questions

Interviews at Aranca

Business Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aranca (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online. Got a call from HR for in-person discussion with the manager. Arrived for interview, came to know they were hiring for specific department which I didn't like. Moved to other department.Gave a case study. I submitted it.Did not get a call back after that day. Really tested my patience in whole process. Felt like they did not want to hire at all.

Interview Questions

• About your previous role and experience. All related to CV and Job description..   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aranca.

Interview

I had 2 rounds - one on the phone with VP sales and one F2F. It was about my experience so far along with some questions regarding how I will handle certain situations. I was offered the role.

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aranca.

Interview

Well structured interview with technical, sales process rounds. Make candidates comfortable and dont grill them. In my case (sales) there were 7 rounds with senior stakeholders. Each round was a great opportunity to know more about the role

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aranca (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

4 rounds in all...will ask u finance questions like valuation process

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aranca (Mumbai (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

Written aptitude , 1st round interview, final round and a very basic HR round

Interview Questions

• Finance knowledge will be tested during interview rounds   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aranca in January 2011.

Interview

1st round:
    Aptitute test+ writing test+ finance test
    2nd round
    Ist technical Interview
    3rd round
    2nd technical interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aranca in April 2012.

Interview

As part of the campus recruitment, there was a written test followed by a face to face interview. General questions on career choices and future plans were asked. The office space was wide and uncluttered with a genial atmosphere around.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aranca (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

3-4 levels of interviews after which finally selected. HR Round, Technical 2 rounds and then Final lead round. Overall they test you all around before accepting you for the post

Interview Questions

• What did you do in internship, what do you bring to us, why do we hire you.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aranca.

Interview

Technical round first, then final round with the VP of department. Will have an aptitude test which is majorly financial ratios. Can be followed by a group discussion in case of recruitment process in business school.

Interview Questions

• Estimate market size of dairy industry in India. What is the difference between operating margin, gross margin, net revenue. Basic questions on economics. What are the factors you would consider when sizing the market for would you look a when you want introduce a new product in the market.   1 Answer

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aranca (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Applied online. Got a call from the HR within 2-3 days of application. The HR is friendly, atleast during the interview process. The technical round is with the team manager and the team head (AVP/VP) in tow separate rounds. The difficulty is 7/10. There are a few technical questions but purely from your work experience or skills and a few of them expected to know for the profile that you are applying.
    Lot of questions on past achievements and background. Overall, it is managemable and fairly easy to crack. The aptitude test is easy but you need to be quick there and written skill test is kind of difficult and subjective. Make sure you put your thoughts clearly there and be perfect with your grammar, flow and sentence construction.

Interview Questions

• When to use FCFF / FCFE and how to ascertain cost of capital for both of these.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company negotiates way too much. They revise their offer atleast twice. Found it quite surprising.
    However, be very particular when negotiating about employment terms and take written confirmations.