Arapahoe Community College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 2, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arapahoe Community College

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arapahoe Community College (Littleton, CO).

Interview

Committee questions and teaching demo with topic given beforehand. A campus tour would be nice. Having students participate would improve the process. Beautiful area with satellite campuses being built. Nice people.

Work Study Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arapahoe Community College (Littleton, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Must be willing to learn about computers or currently studying computers. Must be a team player and willing to help the technicians when they need it. Be able to setup workstations in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Give us a time when you and a coworker had a disagreement.   Answer Question

Adjunct Faculty Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arapahoe Community College (Littleton, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was relatively simple. I was already acquainted with the Department Chair through professional organizations we had served on together. I highly recommend serving in your local processional organizations. Not only does it help you build a professional network, but it allows you to give back to your community and help others to become successful.

Interview Questions

• What was my teaching philosophy, how did I see that being utilized at ACC?
      How many years teaching experience did I have prior to applying at ACC?
      Answer Question

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Arapahoe Community College in August 2013.

Interview

I was told to go to the human resources office. I parked my car there in the visitor parking lot and went in. I was then told that I was going to walk across campus to where the interview was going to be held (in a skirt, stockings and high heels). We get to the student center and now I have to climb stairs to get to the interview place.

The two ladies who interviewed me were friendly. It was basically a tag-team interview, alternating one after another. They asked me the normal questions such as tell us about yourself, how do you handle conflict, or tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer, etc. My interview lasted about 45 minutes, including questions that I asked them.

Interview Questions

• There were a few situational interview questions. There was one about how I would handle being on the phone with a customer and having to deal with students standing in line and the phones ringing off the hook and there was no backup work study help.   1 Answer