Arbor Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arbor Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Interviews at Arbor Pharmaceuticals

2.8

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

During the phone screening, the first thing the HR rep and I talked about was compensation. She wanted to make sure I was comfortable with the pay scale. After listening the the bottom line I informed her that the base itself was very very low for New York. I explained to her that the area she wanted me to work would require me to pay additional taxes, which would make an acceptable base to low and Arbors bottom line was even lower than that. She admitted that Arbor had been finding it difficult to place people in the area and that it was not until I pointed out the tax issue that she understood why. I explained to the HR Rep that I was interested the in the total package and, because of that, I was willing to explore the opportunity.

After she and I concluded our phone screening, the HR Rep, Ms. Bakker was her name, told me to get to know 2 products very well, learn about the company, and be ready to receive a call that afternoon. I spent 2 hours learning about the products, the company, product competition ect. However, I never received that call. I emailed Ms. Bakker that evening and she informed me that I would hear from the DM the next day. I waited 6 days before contacting Ms. Bakker again. Ms. Bakker informed me that she "thought the position was filled internally" but if it was not she would have the DM call me.

I told Ms. Bakker that getting back to me was not needed. I politely told her that I had done my duediligence per her the request. 20 minutes later I received a reply that Read, "I will be sure to remove you from the future opening. I didn't feel you to be that interested anyway. Good luck in your future endeavors!"

This Company unapologetically waisted my time.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Solid phone interview process with a nice recruiter, lasted about 30 minutes. Moved forward to an in person interview with a regional manager. Terrible on-site process, the interviewer was extremely distracted, rude and condescending. I would not recommend going through the process with Arbor. Their company message completely contradicts what they look for in candidates.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter first. 30 minutes, very easy going. The first interview is essential to determine if you have the personality to compete in pharmaceutical sales. I passed the first interview.

Interview Questions

• How long do you think you will need to run a successful territory?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview for about 20 minutes with recruiter followed by in person interview for about an hour with hiring manager. Seemed like i was received well and i thought i would get the offer.

Hospital Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

company is pretty desperate because huge turnover, interview process pretty streamlined, recruiter screens then sends onto the sales manager for a phone screen, after that 1 face to face with the hiring manger or national sales director..then offer

Hospital Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

only had first call, HR persons name was Brenda and she was pretty awesome for just having a phone interview. she stayed up beat, asked me some pretty general questions, asked about my backround a little and than told me about the job.....Im sure this was just an initial screening but I felt it was positive. I was treated like my time was valuable and although I researched the products and knew them in and out, she spent time going over new products with me and told me that where i was is a hot bed for some of the incoming products. I would love to work for this company

Interview Questions

• what is your biggest strength and weakness in your old position   Answer Question

Hospital Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with a very personable HR recruiter. Vetting process to determine experience for the position. Then phone interview with Area Sales Manager to get to know you and company culture. Finally a face to face with Area Manager and current rep to determine fit. They give a PowerPoint presentation to prepare for the face to face to determine YOUR strategy on how you would do the job. Process was pretty straightforward. If your a pro and do your homework, you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• You are use to validating your success on your numbers. How will you validate your success in this role?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The district sales manager came completely unprepared, did not know anything about my resume and track record; and did not even make an effort to work on the biz-case and value contribution my credentials would have brought. Also, the position I interviewed was for NYC, and the interviews took place about 1 hour outside the city on LI. Clearly, the responsible sales manager that was sent had absolute no idea about the area and the business here. Clueless beginners, would not recommend.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain how our products work?   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Was called for one brief phone interview with HR department and never heard from the company again. Was told I would be contacted for another interview one week later with a General Manager, but unfortunately no one ever contacted me. During the first interview I was told if hired, I would travel to Atlanta for 3-4 weeks of training before beginning my job.

Interview Questions

• How would you get a Doctor to write more prescriptions for your medicine?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Relatively intense one on one with role play. Know products well and be able to verbalize them. Phone interview first then Skype interview. Followed by a hiring even with one on one and panel interviews.

Interview Questions

• Role play the product be able to sell the product as well as yourself   Answer Question