Arbor Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arbor Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.8

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Solid phone interview process with a nice recruiter, lasted about 30 minutes. Moved forward to an in person interview with a regional manager. Terrible on-site process, the interviewer was extremely distracted, rude and condescending. I would not recommend going through the process with Arbor. Their company message completely contradicts what they look for in candidates.

Territory Manager Interview

Interview

Very nice people who kept me informed during the process. If you prepare for the interview then you will be successful. A lot of people with a wealth of experience that you can learn from.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter first. 30 minutes, very easy going. The first interview is essential to determine if you have the personality to compete in pharmaceutical sales. I passed the first interview.

Interview Questions

• How long do you think you will need to run a successful territory?   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals in June 2017.

Interview

Phone screen a few days after applying online. Was informed a manager would reach out further if I was selected for the next round. Heard from a manager within a few days, scheduled in person interview (2 hours out of territory/my area). Interview was friendly/conversational. Some difficult sales/behavioral questions approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes. Told I would receive notification if I was or was not selected for the next round at the end. Recieved notification the company had gone with another candidate for the position approx. 2 weeks later. Overall, good experience interviewing. Appreciated the speed of process

Interview Questions

• If you have a month where you are struggling to meet script goals for your territory do you direct them to our partner pharmacies, that will give you no credit or to another pharmacy that would give you credit?   1 Answer

Hospital Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

only had first call, HR persons name was Brenda and she was pretty awesome for just having a phone interview. she stayed up beat, asked me some pretty general questions, asked about my backround a little and than told me about the job.....Im sure this was just an initial screening but I felt it was positive. I was treated like my time was valuable and although I researched the products and knew them in and out, she spent time going over new products with me and told me that where i was is a hot bed for some of the incoming products. I would love to work for this company

Interview Questions

• what is your biggest strength and weakness in your old position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

4 separate interviews, the first one will be with a recruiter who will have to pass you on. The next will probably be with a direct supervisor who will do multiple interviews usually first over the phone. The next will be in person at a certain location where multiple people will have to be interviewed. The final interview will usually be with regionals and other district managers who will be located usually at a much further location that the one you're interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle various situations? why do you want to get into pharmaceuticals? What do you know about the industry? why should they hire you? What drive you to be better? what altercations have you had in the workplace? What awards or goals have you been able to achieve?   1 Answer

Neuro Health Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Basic pharmaceutical interview- submitted resume and references, scheduled a telephone screen, next the 2nd telephone interview, a face-to-face with district manager at a local hotel. Arbor requested a portfolio or employment/educational "brag book" but it was not reviewed with anyone.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Screening interview, Skype interview and in person interview. Sent me to Dallas for final step. 3 panel interviews lasting 4 hours. Sent me home. Email the next day I wasn't chosen but competition was.

Interview Questions

• Give us a time when one of your employees didn't do well and what corrective action did you take?

Give us an example how you took ownership in a territory and expanded it.   Answer Question

Mobile Territory Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Brief over the phone interview designed to determine my age and level of experience. They want people that are recent college grads with little to no experience, in my opinion. I never heard back from them after my initial interview despite making numerous attempts to contact the person that interviewed me. The questions were general, and despite having had success working a national territory I felt it was geared to more shaping an individual with their own training rather than bringing on people that could exceed quota from the start.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arbor Pharmaceuticals (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview for about 20 minutes with recruiter followed by in person interview for about an hour with hiring manager. Seemed like i was received well and i thought i would get the offer.