Arbor Research Collaborative for Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arbor Research Collaborative for Health

Research Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arbor Research Collaborative for Health (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

It takes about 1.5 hours. First they gave a like 10-minute introduction of their organization and the main projects they are working on. Then I gave a presentation of my past research experience and like internship opportunity. Finally I did a written statistics test.

Project Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arbor Research Collaborative for Health.

Interview

Not very professional. Interviewers were dressed casually which is fine, but they endlessly giggled among themselves the whole time to the extent that I thought I was part of some elaborate joke. Their questions were uninspired and repetitive and were read directly from a script.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with scheduling calls internationally?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arbor Research Collaborative for Health (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

Not quite hard! The managers who interviewed me is nice. The questions are basic statistical questions. There were two phone interviews given by HR. And they asked pretty easy questions too. And the job offers was given pretty fast!

Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arbor Research Collaborative for Health (Ann Arbor, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Met with 2 people for the first interview and 3 for the second interview. Heard back from HR within the week of the second interview. Questions were very standard, there was a major focus on ability to be flexible and team work. Setting was casual but would still recommend wearing interview attire.

Project Assistant - Japan Interview

Interview

Two people present at interview, one of them admitted that they didn't even work in the department I was interviewing for and the two of them spent a lot of time speaking to each other rather than me.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arbor Research Collaborative for Health (Ann Arbor, MI) in October 2011.

Interview

I passed the first phone screening and soon I was called in for face to face interview. Two senior researchers interviewed me, I did presentations and showed them my SAS code. Lastly, I did a statistical skill test on paper.

Bio Statistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I interviewed at Arbor Research Collaborative for Health (Ann Arbor, MI) in June 2009.

Interview

after graduted with a master degree in statisticis, got an interview in this non-profit organization. meet with a few senior statistical analysts and a project manager. Just go through the resume and asked education associted questions. There is no big challenge for the interview because they expect to hire a junior analyst at that time.

Health Research Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arbor Research Collaborative for Health (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2008.

Interview

The interview process for the Health Research Analyst II position was great! They had me do a skills test of my statistical knowledge, which was pretty simple and not at all intimidating. They called me back for a second interview within a few days, and they let me know that I didn't get the position within a week of the second interview. Everyone was extremely nice and reassuring: they really put my nerves at ease. Ultimately, I'm pretty sure I didn't get the job since my background is in perinatal research, not nephrology, but I was impressed with the process!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this research organization?   1 Answer