Arch Telecom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arch Telecom Interview Questions

1.8

Lead Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arch Telecom.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty short and sweet. Its probably because I had worked for the company already. But they usually ask you different sales senerios if your going for a sales position and then how would you handle them. If your going for a Tech position they will ask you questions like how do you reset an android phone, or iPhone. Can you preform a teardown on ______ phone. Stuff like that.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me is always what would you consider a weakness   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't really budge on pay.

Location Manager Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process was very friendly and quick. You feel welcomed and like family right away. They are very thorough on their culture, what they look for, compensation and benefits.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arch Telecom (Everett, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and the duration was less than 20 minutes. I had it with a DM who offered me the position on the spot. As long as you are able to talk confidently you'll be fine. They don't really seek much experience and almost anyone can get hired.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arch Telecom.

Interview

Various questions about experience and retail environment also about cold calling clients and helping fit cell service around budget and how could you help bring in clients and how to close a sale

Interview Questions

• Name a situation that you had to deal with a upset customer   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Arch Telecom.

Interview

Found the listing on Craigslist, and I waited nearly an hour to be interviewed! During the interview, I couldn't even get a word in! The location manager was too busy boasting about his accomplishments, while texting away on his cell phone. There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance, and this man was a tool! He offered a second interview with the district manager, but I said no thank you! I promptly walked out. Completely unprofessional.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arch Telecom (Washington, DC) in May 2014.

Interview

Online application via Indeed. Complete the application and authorization forms on companies website. Did not hear anything for about a week. Got a missed call from a recruiter. Called her back and played phone tag for another day or so. Completed a phone interview. I knew after that interview I was better off unemployed.

Interview Questions

• NONE - As a matter of fact the Talent Recruiter seems more into herself. Boasting about her experience with the company.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arch Telecom (West Chester, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Online application followed by phone interview with local recruiter. Panel review in person

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arch Telecom (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Received an email for a phone screening- make sure you call the number at the time indicated! Friendly phone screening. A little over a week later, I was scheduled to meet with the store manager and district manager. They were also very friendly, and asked about my background and experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kennewick, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arch Telecom (Kennewick, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview immediately with District Manager and Store manager who ask a few questions about yourself and your motivations. It is very laid back and is not stressful in the slightest. Don't be nervous and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Sales process questions and knowledge about cell phones   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Happy Valley, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arch Telecom (Happy Valley, OR) in November 2011.

Interview

I was part of an acquisition, so I was pretty much offered a job on the spot, but had to show up to a recruiting event and fill out paperwork. Most of the recruitment's are offered a job upon completing a 1:1 interview, drug test, and background check.

Interview Questions

• Let's say you've made friends with one of your coworkers, and you saw them come to work showing signs of still being intoxicated after a heavy night of drinking. Would you tell your higher ups and have them possibly get sent home, or would you let it go?   Answer Question