Arch Telecom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arch Telecom Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arch Telecom (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Received an email for a phone screening- make sure you call the number at the time indicated! Friendly phone screening. A little over a week later, I was scheduled to meet with the store manager and district manager. They were also very friendly, and asked about my background and experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Location Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arch Telecom.

Interview

The interview process was very friendly and quick. You feel welcomed and like family right away. They are very thorough on their culture, what they look for, compensation and benefits.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hazel Dell, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arch Telecom (Hazel Dell, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Time consuming. In my opinion you have to spend way more time attaining this job than the job is truly worth. Had to apply online. Then phone interview. then another phone interview.
    Then an in person interview. Not to mention all the surveys prior to the phone interview.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arch Telecom (Everett, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and the duration was less than 20 minutes. I had it with a DM who offered me the position on the spot. As long as you are able to talk confidently you'll be fine. They don't really seek much experience and almost anyone can get hired.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arch Telecom (Bensalem, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was awkward. I had one a couple days ago, didn't hear anything back. In the interview I was asked about the typical stuff about my sales experience, I was also asked to "sell my cell phone" I had to pretend the interviewer was a customer.

Lead Technician Interview

Application

Interview

The hiring process was pretty short and sweet. Its probably because I had worked for the company already. But they usually ask you different sales senerios if your going for a sales position and then how would you handle them. If your going for a Tech position they will ask you questions like how do you reset an android phone, or iPhone. Can you preform a teardown on ______ phone. Stuff like that.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me is always what would you consider a weakness   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't really budge on pay.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arch Telecom (Washington, DC) in May 2014.

Interview

Online application via Indeed. Complete the application and authorization forms on companies website. Did not hear anything for about a week. Got a missed call from a recruiter. Called her back and played phone tag for another day or so. Completed a phone interview. I knew after that interview I was better off unemployed.

Interview Questions

• NONE - As a matter of fact the Talent Recruiter seems more into herself. Boasting about her experience with the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arch Telecom (Orange, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview overall was easy. I met with the District Manager, he asked an array of questions. They just wanted answers that were sales orientated related. They want to see that you are motivated and ready to work in a sales enviroment

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arch Telecom (West Chester, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Online application followed by phone interview with local recruiter. Panel review in person

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arch Telecom.

Interview

Was called back after i applied online

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation