Arch Telecom Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.6
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Vic Ghai

Pros
  • Great Pay, Family atmosphere, employee stock ownership plan, I would recommend this company to everyone (in 5 reviews)

• You have the ability to make good money if you are lucky enough to get put into a high traffic store (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • the only think I wish they would include is a 401k program, a lot of the upper management has been here for many years (in 19 reviews)

• It used to be no 401k but our ESOP destroys that (in 11 reviews)

1. "Fast growing company"

I worked at Arch Telecom full-time

Pros

I enjoy working at Arch because they are small enough that you are not just a number and make you feel like part of the family.

Cons

Growing fast is not easy

2. "Arch is a great company to work for"

I have been working at Arch Telecom full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Arch telecom is a great place to work for they have great benefits and a new exciting ESOP program which in effect is a retirement plan. The company is always expanding and promotes from within so future growth is available to anyone who puts in the work.

Cons

I can not think of a con at the moment.

"Great Company to work for"

I have been working at Arch Telecom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Make more money that you could ever dream of if you listen to management. They only promote from within so you have the ability to move up quickly and you don't have to compete with a bunch of outside sources. Very stress free positive work environment, you have constant motivational posts on their chat "groupme" and peers are very supportive and encourage growth and success. New stock ownership program which is huge in longevity of this company. This company is not afraid to pay their employees right and even higher salaries than sprint corporate. They really take care of their own.

Cons

I dont know if its necessary Archtelecom or sprint but theres always a bunch of initiatives that you constantly have to balance out so it can get stressful.

Advice to Management

Most concerns have been addressed in the past year whether it being retirement options or initiatives so I don't really have any.

5. "Arch is an amazing Company"

Current Employee - District Manager in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - District Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Arch Telecom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Family atmosphere, Corporate Structure, Job Security and Empowerment, Hands On Leaders, HUGE commission opportunities.

Cons

You love the place so much that you dedicate yourself to it (Not a Con)

Advice to Management

Continue the growth and betterment of the company.

6. "Great Place to start a career"

Current Employee - District Manager
    Current Employee - District Manager

I have been working at Arch Telecom full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Cons

I love my job so it's hard to list any cons

7. "Manager"

Current Employee - Store Manager in New Port Richey, FL
    Current Employee - Store Manager in New Port Richey, FL

I have been working at Arch Telecom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pay is prettt much some of the highest you can get without extra schooling or being lucky enough to get hired by a mega company, culture is very fun to work in if you have the personality for it.

Cons

No company is perfect, there's been hiccups here and there but nothing that stands out to me right now.

Advice to Management

Spread florida culture through the whole company ESOP, give lower level employees more opportunities to give feed back sometimes.

8. "THE LEADER IN WIRELESS"

Current Employee - MGT in Seminole, FL
    Current Employee - MGT in Seminole, FL

I have been working at Arch Telecom full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

We are an ESOP company..(WOW).
    More opportunity to make alot of money.
    Awesome training for advancement
    Great group of people that treat you like family..

Cons

Have not experienced or heard of any cons

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing.
    People are enjoying what we do and having fun .

9. "Exciting Company and now ESOP!"

Current Employee - District Manager in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - District Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Arch Telecom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Arch Telecom has the small business family atmosphere, but the excitement of a rapidly growing business juggernaut. There is a certain culture that is breeding success here in Florida and across country. Along with the great work environment, the compensation is as good as you'll find in the wireless industry. Highly incentivized to keep everyone motivated to earn more money and grow the company. And now, with the roll out of our Employee Stock Ownership Program, there is an excellent opportunity to plan for your future!

Cons

The only thing Arch was lacking in was a retirement plan. As of Jan. 2016 we are an ESOP with the potential to protect our futures.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to the employees and provide the great work environment that we currently have

10. "Location Manager"

I have been working at Arch Telecom full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Been with the company for a little while now and one of the things I love most about Archtelecom (other than how much money we make) is the fact that everyone looks out for everyone, despite all the smack talking that goes on between stores, at the end of the day whenever someone is struggling or having a bad month the other managers always lend a hand and offer to help in any way possible including the DM.

Also very excited about the new role out ESOP that's happening this month, with that now all arch employees will have an opportunity to own a part of archtelecom!!

Cons

Managers get penalized for minor mistakes that reps make. For example if a rep forgets to take a 30 minute lunch or does not approve his hours daily manager's get hit on their scorecard, little things like this can take away from manager's time that he/she can be focusing on more important things like sales.

Advice to Management

Open up as many more stores as possible, with the new ESOP Arch is going to explode and become the biggest indirect sprint retailer in the country.

11. "Best company I've EVER worked for"

Current Employee - District Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Arch Telecom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They are the highest paying company in the industry on every level. They just launched a ESOP program and is also the first company in the industry to do so. Archtelecom more than takes care of their employee's on so many levels. This is a career move for me & anyone else looking for a career with an amazing company

Cons

No cons since I've been with the company

Advice to Management

Keep doing an amazing job! Thank you for everything so far. I look forward to many years with Archtelecom