Arena Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arena Solutions Interview Questions

2.3

Senior Web Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arena Solutions (Foster City, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Found job on Craigslist.org, sent email, then got back from a recruiting agent. Then I had a short conversation with the recruiter. Then she schedule another phone screen with company's HR. Afterward, an onsite interview was schedule the next week. The interview started 1pm to 6:20pm. I met 8 people include the hiring manager, EVP, a few Sr Web Application Developers, Team lead.

Interview Questions

• Write the function to implement fibonacci Number.
       F(n) = F(n-1) + F(n-2)
       base case: F(0) = 0; F(1) = 1;
      1 Answer
    • What is different between a and b
      function foo() {
          a = 4;
          var b = 5;
      }
      3 Answers

Marketing Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arena Solutions (Foster City, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Completed phone screen by Assistant HR person, who revealed $60k salary target without much back-and-forth. Came in for 1:1 interview...felt overdressed in a jacket and tie. Given supplemental questionnaire at reception--"Circle words which describe you", etc. VP of Marketing read lengthy list of prepared questions, mostly hypothetical...definitely was looking for a strong writer, but seemed to prefer experience with sales tools as well (Salesforce, Marketo). Spent time to detail job and company culture. Meeting lasted about one hour....overall, a strong interviewer, but told me in closing the hiring process would take "a few months", which to me indicated I was probably doomed; if I really impressed him, I'd be back next Tuesday. Called him a few weeks later, told me I needed to follow-up with HR.....received canned rejection email the following morning. C'est la vie.

Interview Questions

• "We know we can never get along with everyone...but tell me two things people who don't like you would say about you."   2 Answers
    • "Name *seven* adjectives your friends would use to describe you."   1 Answer

Senior Manager of Demand Generation Programs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arena Solutions (Foster City, CA).

Interview

1. The process starts out with the common phone screen.
    2. Next is the in person meeting with the big guy - Head of Marketing.
    This guy interviews by the numbers and uses form while you sit right in front of him. Nothing really shocking or impressive in the interview took place.
    3. Expect no feedback or follow-up. Not even a thank you.

Interview Questions

Arena Solutions Response

Mar 19, 2013

It is our policy to make every effort to keep applicants informed throughout every step of the interview process. Unfortunately, there are times when calls are not returned, or for some other reason ... More