Argo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Argo Interview Questions

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Argo (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

it was straight to the point and not very easy. they wanted to know about the concepts and pretty intermediate stuff. They were mostly based on the oops concepts and data structures and they asked programming questions to be cleared on the spot. they were intermediate and not very basic

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Argo.

Interview

The interview process is very easy and the give most everyone an interview. It wasn't too hard and had mostly behavioral questions. The recruiter was very nice and respectful.

Summer Internship Interview

Interview

I got an HR interview opportunity from ARGO on campus. The recruiter had a small booklet. He just askes questions from that booklet.

Interview Questions

• When I mentioned that I chose statistics but not applied math as my major, he asked me to explain the difference between those two terms.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Argo in April 2013.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview and then flown to Dallas Richardson, TX for an on-site interview. During the interview, you meet with different interviewers depends on what you are applying for. For me, first started with the manager of the department I applied to, then the technical group in that department, and finally HR. The whole thing was smooth and I had a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• There was no hard questions. Mostly behavioral and some OOP and SQL questions.   Answer Question

The salary was lower than what I expected.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Argo (Richardson, TX) in July 2009.

Interview

The interview at campus is easy. It consists of general questions to see how you respond to certain situations. The interview at the company is ok. You will have three 1:1 interviews. Basically, the questions are similar, so I guess they are trying to test your consistency. The atmosphere is not really friendly.