Argosy University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 17, 2016

2.7

Enrollment Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Argosy University (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Enrollment director and another upper management conducted interview. They are partial to former or current UOP employees because of indisputable training. Expectations for high goals is aggressive. I felt as though Argosy was more on a fishing expedition, checking out the competition. They seemed to focus more on operations than me, the applicant. I did not get a good vibe. The temperament if the interview changed as soon as I disclosed how much I had researched the company and started asking my 20 questions. They seemed intimidated.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe my experience at UOP. Every question was focused on University of Phoenix, including my experience as a student. They drove the interview and didn't seem interested in my questions about them, particularly in light of forced changes due to Obama administration mandates on proprietary practices, which grossly affected University of Phoenix.   Answer Question

Admissions Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Argosy University (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone interview with the HR manager. The interview process was an hour. The process was relevant, to the point, informative, and extremely pleasant overall. The interviewer really dug into my experience, interest, and abilities. The questions were standard questions to expect during an interview for an admissions leadership role.

Interview Questions

• What has been your most challenging interaction with an employee?   Answer Question

Assistant Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Argosy University (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was conducted by telephone. It lasted about 20 mins and I was asked appropriately 5 questions. The interview was conducted by a recruiter from EDMC ( Education Management Cooperation).The interview was conducted on a Wednesday and I heard back (via email) from the recruiter. This was an interview for Argosy University Atlanta.

Interview Questions

• So, tell me about yourself?
      What is your greatest weakness?
      Answer Question

Financial Aid Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Argosy University.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR then a phone interview with Director and finally an in person interview. Had one last phone interview with the campus president same day. I was hired the day after the in person interview pending background and drug test. They sent an offer letter and I had 48 hours to sign and send back. I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work there? How would I reach out to a student to collect a payment.   Answer Question

Succcess Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Argosy University.

Interview

Sign in, taken to a side room, asked for a resume, and asked a few questions. Fairly vanilla for an interview.

The interview was fairly short, however, the interview was focused on how many calls can be made at one time as opposed to the "student relationship" discussed over the phone. The interviewer said that there would be at least 250 phone calls per day, and when broken down over an 8 hour workday, that comes out to 1.92 minutes per phone call. Assuming that half of those calls are not answering, that still leaves less than four minutes per call, including dialing, and not including breaks or lunch (if it is part of the 8 hours or not).

Interview Questions

• Can you handle making 250 phone calls per day?   1 Answer

Database Administrator Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Argosy University (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Their administration department was so effective on learning applicant's background. Most requirements were posted on their websites. If they want know more about the application, a representative will contact you. In addition, you can contact this representative anytime you have questions. They are very friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• What is you GPA in previous school   1 Answer

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Argosy University (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough, rigorous. Wanted to be sure I was a chemistry fit as well as skills and expertise. I interviewed with peers, subordinates and superiors. They used SKYPE, phone and in-person

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Argosy University (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

it was ok one of the directors was bashing other director red flags no tour director was to busy to have a good conversation. I felt like they kept dragging me a long with no response or any feed back

Interview Questions

• experience was I willing to work late nights and weekends   Answer Question

Admissions Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Argosy University.

Interview

6 total interviews which ensure thorough investigation into the existing culture & team environment. For-profit education is taking a necessary turn towards a student-centric focus which is a long time coming.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Argosy does not negotiate. I truly feel that this is the perfect position for me with my background as well as my desire to share best practices with my peers which makes the entire department better.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Argosy University (Chandler, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy and laid back. The phone interview and the 1:1 was friendly and seemed more like a casual conversation. I was given a phone interview on a Monday. By Thursday I had my 1:1 interview and I was offered the position by Friday.

Interview Questions

• Advice: Ask a lot of open-ended questions. What? How? Where?   Answer Question