Argosy University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Argosy University

2.6

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Argosy University (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was conducted by telephone. It lasted about 20 mins and I was asked appropriately 5 questions. The interview was conducted by a recruiter from EDMC ( Education Management Cooperation).The interview was conducted on a Wednesday and I heard back (via email) from the recruiter. This was an interview for Argosy University Atlanta.

Interview Questions

• So, tell me about yourself?
      What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Argosy University (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2014.

Interview

Through a friends recommendation was referred to the position and met directly with the president and later with the senior director. The president was focused and direct with her questions and objective for the position. During one of the six interviews sat in with an representative to listen in on what a typical conversation with a prospective student. The entire process took 3.5 months and 6 interviews to finally be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How I would respond to an applicant who stated they were not interested in attending the campus.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Argosy University (Schaumburg, IL) in December 2009.

Interview

I got the information about Argosy from a head hunter who put me in toch with the director of admissions. The interview was good one on one and then I had aecond interview which included the president of the campus.Many peopel are more likely to be successful if they drop off their application in person. It works.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult challenge and how you addressed it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Shoot for 20% higher than you expect. negotiation was stiff but there was a little give.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Argosy University (Arlington, VA).

Interview

1). Group interview (figure out a way to stand out)
    2). In person interview
    3). Offer

Pretty straight forward from what I can remember.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations. I didnt negotiate because at the time I really needed a job.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Argosy University.

Interview

Online application, phone interview, two campus interviews

Negotiation

A little room for negotiation.

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Argosy University (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough, rigorous. Wanted to be sure I was a chemistry fit as well as skills and expertise. I interviewed with peers, subordinates and superiors. They used SKYPE, phone and in-person

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Argosy University (Seattle, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

I applied online. It was a panel interview with three people. I had to fill out a bunch of paper work and then answer some verbal questions. The process was actually pretty laid back. Come to find out, the department was desperately understaffed at the time and the people who interviewed me did not have a lot of experience in hiring.

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Argosy University (Denver, CO).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted via email from HR. A phone interview was set up and conducted with the actual hiring manager. The phone interview lasted about 40 minutes. I was emailed about two weeks later about my hiring status.

Admissions Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Argosy University (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone interview with the HR manager. The interview process was an hour. The process was relevant, to the point, informative, and extremely pleasant overall. The interviewer really dug into my experience, interest, and abilities. The questions were standard questions to expect during an interview for an admissions leadership role.

Interview Questions

• What has been your most challenging interaction with an employee?   Answer Question

Admissions Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Argosy University.

Interview

6 total interviews which ensure thorough investigation into the existing culture & team environment. For-profit education is taking a necessary turn towards a student-centric focus which is a long time coming.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Argosy does not negotiate. I truly feel that this is the perfect position for me with my background as well as my desire to share best practices with my peers which makes the entire department better.