Aritzia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aritzia Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aritzia (Boston, MA).

Interview

It took several weeks to organize, but the interviews were enjoyable. The main purpose of their interviews is to get to know candidates better. They are casual and just interested in hearing what makes each candidate unique. Of course, availability and experience are asked about, but usually they know beforehand based on the application.

Senior Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aritzia.

Interview

The interview was very a informal one-on-one in an empty office and lasted about 40 minutes. All questions were around prior experience...no questions around management style, strengths & weaknesses etc. I was advised that there were thoughts about changing the scope of the posted position. Received feedback from HR recruiter 2 business days after the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aritzia (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Emailed store with resumé, photo of myself, and cover letter. Set up in person interview with floor manager. Second in person interview with regional manager. Third, facetime interview with west coast talent recruitment manager.

Style Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aritzia.

Interview

It was brief and relaxed. The recruiter and I spoke for about 30 minutes. It was more like a conversation rather than an interview. She asked me basic questions concerning my work experience, hobbies and brand I am into.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aritzia (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

I dropped off my resume then a week later received an email to come in for an interview. I met with the store manager and she hired me on the spot! The interview was very casual.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aritzia (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online about 3 weeks ago and a few days later I got an email for a 5 minute "meet and greet". I chose today's date for it, and the interview went well! It was quick, non-intimidating, the questions were simple and straightforward.. however, I wish there was a room where it would've been conducted instead since it took place in the seating area and I was slightly distracted. Nonetheless, it was good.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aritzia (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy nothing to be worried about. The interviewer was super nice. It was a non intimidating environment right in the store. it's was like a conversation with a friend. Only took about 5 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aritzia (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was really laid back. I met someone in store, we talked about my skills and then I met with someone else. Dress fashion forward and what represents your personal style.

Interview Questions

• Who is your style icon? Why do you want to work here vs. somewhere else?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me an offer over the phone and said I had two days to decide but they called after 24 hours wanting a decision.

Merchant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aritzia (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Lengthy phone and Skype interviews over a period of weeks from Vancouver to NYC, creative project completed. Face to face scheduled in NYC after creative project review. During 1 on 1 meeting interviewer seemed entirely disinterested as though a desicion on another candidate been made and he was only complete scheduled interviews as a formality.

Interview Questions

• Few questions actually were asked in 1-1 interview. Only vague open ended statements were made.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aritzia (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I got email for interview after 3 days applied online. The interview is very short, only takes five minutes. All the staff are very friendly, and nice.They do care how you dress urself. Make sure wear aritiza cloth when you do the interview. The interview question are pretty common sense, not very difficult. I think they just want to see how you dress and personality.

Interview Questions

• where do you normally shopping? who will be our competitor ?   Answer Question