Aritzia Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 579 of over 579 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Aritzia

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aritzia

Interview

Phone call with Talent Acquisition, then with HR and then met with District Manager and then Regional Manager. Was hired and placed in a store with a store manager I hadn't met

Interview Questions
  • What type of leadership did you perform?
    Answer Question

Aritzia

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aritzia

Interview

Everybody was very friendly and accommodating in the overall process, and making sure that scheduling was as flexible as possible. It was great getting to know the interviewers as well. However, I'd highly recommend for this team to put a more defined structure in place around the interview process. It doesn't set up the interviewers or interviewees for success when there are no expectations around who they're going to talk to, what will be discussed, or next steps in the process. We also had to add extra sessions to speak as they didn't schedule enough time to actually get through the conversation. Aritzia is clearly a wonderful company with very talented people, and just needs to take the next steps to really continue hiring people in the best way possible.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Aritzia

Application

I interviewed at Aritzia

Interview

very chill inside of the store while people were shopping around which made the atmosphere less tense, asked me questions about myself, why i liked Aritzia, examples of how i knew i worked well under pressure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aritzia

Application

I interviewed at Aritzia

Interview

It was smooth and helpful. Very comfortable and easy. I liked how quick and general they were. They were very prompt and insightful. I loved the overall experience in my first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aritzia

Application

I interviewed at Aritzia

Interview

Very professional, and calm environment. The overall interview went great and the staff was terrific. The questions were straightforward and allowed me. to really expand on my work history. I also felt very comfortable answering all the questions.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about prior positions with similar experience.

Aritzia

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aritzia

Interview

Great and super friendly/easy going. Basic questions but she seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say. I went into the interview slightly unclear about the job and left with a much better understanding.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aritzia

Application

I interviewed at Aritzia

Interview

Interview process included an initial behavioural question call and once complete, you received a case assessment to do over a couple days. When you've completed the case assessment independently, you had to deliver a presentation with Q&A integrated throughout the discussion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aritzia

Application

I interviewed at Aritzia

Interview

Written/Verbal Interviews, couple rounds overall neutral experience however dont typically accept outside hires and do so for law purposes only. Interviewer was non-responsive to emails through the application process even before interviews

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Aritzia (Edmonton, AB)

Interview

-video call with hr - preparing a case study that took days to prepare - presentation of case study to my potential managers because the hr thought I could also be good for 2 other jobs… only one manager showed up - in person meeting with a manager - video meeting with another manager for what seemed to be a very different job and scope of work - I was asked to do a brand new study case because in between decisions and interviews there had passed some time so they felt that one study case wasn’t enough …. After negotiations I managed to escape that (it literally took a good weeks work to complete the 1st case, you don’t want to be doing 2 of those)… HR was flakey and lost. It seemed that they didn’t know what role they wanted me for.. - in the end the answer was thanks but we are not sure so we are not moving forward with any of the 3 jobs we initially asked you to interview for. Conclusion it was an HR mess, no structure and actually almost abusive to make a candidate go through months of this just for the hr to say “hey I’m not sure, sorry”

Interview Questions
  • Write a study case about a problem we have, deliver a process and give us the solution
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I interviewed at Aritzia (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

Started off with a phone call then in person interview at headquarters. Once you passed those initial conversation you met with the floor manager of the store. Once the job was offered you would begin training.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 579 Interviews

Aritzia Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Aritzia as 61.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.13 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Style Advisor and Sales Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Retail Sales Associate and Boutique Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Aritzia takes an average of 14 days when considering 191 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Style Advisor roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 19 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Aritzia according to 191 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 48.11%