Arla Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arla Foods Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.9

Packaging Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arla Foods.

Interview

I didn't have an interview. I just talked briefly with human resources over the phone. The questions were pretty standard. They just want positive, hardworking people. We mostly talked about when I was available to work and go through the orientation process.

Interview Questions

• Can you work from 6:00am to 2:00pm? Can you work weekends?   3 Answers

Team Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arla Foods.

Interview

I met with the team leaders for about an hour where they told me about the position and the team and asked the typical interview questions. A few days later, I was called back to take part in the second round, which was another hour or so that included what would be my main supervisor and a member of HR. Prior to the second interview, I was asked to complete some general employment tests and make a short presentation of my interpretation of their values. The second interview had a bigger focus on the company as a whole rather than just the team, like the first one.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you fit in with/will represent the company's values?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Arla Foods.

Interview

Straight-forward and relatively quick recruitment process. You start by sending your application, if you result a fit with the company they send you an online logical/math test. After that you have a online interview and a Skype interview. Sometimes they also have assessment centres but that depends.

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aarhus (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arla Foods (Aarhus (Denmark)).

Interview

CV and cover letter and online application with some questions on motivation
    Personality tests and logic tests
    Phone interview
    Assessment center with personal interview, group case and presentation and review of personality test

F15 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aarhus (Denmark)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arla Foods (Aarhus (Denmark)) in April 2017.

Interview

Really supportive throughout the entire process, you definitely know where you are /where they are in terms of next steps. The assessment center was standard with a group case, meet a former F15 grad, 1:1 with an HR and senior manager. I think it was an okay AC day, some people got grilled by the senior management to assess for pressure, others were not. It really depends. Personality review was an interesting aspect too, they go through your personality/behavioural tests (there were about 3 or so) and ask for your thoughts on the results, so definitely be prepared for that.

Interview Questions

• What is something your colleagues would say you need improvement on?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aarhus (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Arla Foods (Aarhus (Denmark)) in April 2016.

Interview

Arla Foods impressed me with its very professional recruitment process. There were around 600 application for around 10 position
    - 1st round: CV. I guess you should focus on your international experience and leadership skills
    - 2nd round: Aptitude Test. Arla used Cubik Test. You will have total 12 minutes to answers 24 verbal questions, 16 numerical question, and 10 abstract question (4 minutes each). Time flies so you need to concentrate and do quick as much as you can.
    - 3rd round: Skype-HR Interview.
    You will talk with a HR representative for around 30-45 minutes. The questions are competency-based, they would like to know more about you, around CV and experience example.
    - 4th round: Assessment Center.
    If you pass all the previous round and receive an email of invitation to this round, then congratulation! Before the day you will receive a link of Hogan Personality test (around 250 questions). Then on the day, you will meed other candidates and current F15 graduates (24 candidates for the final round). The day starts with a company introduction, following with a group case of 6 and 2 individual interviews (1 with a senior manager & a HR, 1 discussing about your Hogan test). You should focus on Arla value and fit yourself to the organisation. It is very important.

Interview Questions

• How can you do to connect the back office with our farmer owners to make an integrated environment?   Answer Question

F15 Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aarhus (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arla Foods (Aarhus (Denmark)) in March 2016.

Interview

first online test, then a skype interview, then invited to AC in Denmark. there are 3 sections in the AC, personality test review, face to face interview and case study with a group. first one is super casual, is about knowing yourself, a good take away. second one is also rather casual, not much going through my background but more like talking and find out who you are and if you fit the team or company

Interview Questions

• Tell examples of your leadership experience
      what is your motivation?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arla Foods (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in September 2015.

Interview

On the job announcement there was time for calls but no phone number to call. When they asked me to first interview they did not say exact time and place, had to ask by email and got reply on Sunday and the interview was on Monday at 8. Second interview same thing, got the time one day before actual time. In the 2nd interview employer promised to decide and let me know on the same week but did not, did not even anwser calls in two weeks.

Head Office Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arla Foods (Leeds, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

The first stage was a telephone interview from HR which was fairly informal to gauge my suitability and ask about my CV and experience.

This was followed by a series of online tests - numerical and logic. Some of the questions weren't that straight forward and I think this was the most difficult part of the whole process.

Then had a first interview with prospective manager. This again was fairly informal as it was mostly discussing my experience and suitability to the role.

I then had to complete an online personality test. Some of the questions were slightly odd but I didn't see any of the results.

The final stage was a competency based interview with presentation. The presentation was to be prepared within the interview time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Arla?
      Key strengths and weaknesses
      Questions around dealing with tricky stakeholders and how I went about it
      Questions specific to the role expertise   Answer Question

F15 Graduate Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arla Foods.

Interview

Really nice, extensive process. Being kept up to date and thorough questioning. Interview questions were fairly standard, nothing different than other companies. First tests took a long time to complete and follow up was with two recruiters.