Armani Exchange Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Armani Exchange

2.2

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Armani Exchange (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was fast, efficient and very professional. First interviewed by District Manager over the phone, then a 1:1 interview was scheduled afterwards. After a few weeks, and interview with the DM and the Regional Manager was scheduled

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Armani Exchange (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

The questions were very straight forward on what you can contribute to the company. They wanted to know mostly about you and your personality during the interview to see if you could be up to company standards on how their employees should be.

Interview Questions

• How do you differ conflict with a customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gloucester City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Armani Exchange (Gloucester City, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was great. They just asked questions about you, your current and past experience. I had 2 phone screens because the store I applied for is not open yet. They just want to get to know you and how you would fit in the company. They asked the basic questions describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer, What would your current boss say about you if I called them, Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5years with the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Armani Exchange (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Why Armani? Do you shop at Armani? What do you like most about the company? Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer. Pick out an outfit that would be suitable for a certain type of customer.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Armani Exchange (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

submit resume first.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

time off

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Armani Exchange in August 2015.

Interview

It was for a new store. Phone interview with HR And the district manager. Simple questions. Simple process. Only 2 people lasted more than 6 months. Probably because it wasn't face to face

Sales Associate/Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Armani Exchange (Santa Clarita, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Went to the actual store where I'd be working. There was a couple other people waiting for their interview too. There was one interviewer that did a group interview with everyone. Semi-formal attire.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer that asked for a specific size of clothing but you found out we don't have it physically at the store?   Answer Question

Seasonal Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Armani Exchange (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online for seasonal work. Did a group interview with another person. We were told we would be notified of employment the following Monday. That Monday, nothing. I didn't learn until that Friday they decided they wouldn't do any seasonal hiring and "work with what they had." Lame/Lazy excuse to get out of keeping contact. There could have been an email stating they changed their mind at the last minute.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Armani Exchange.

Interview

1 interview. I like it. I had a day of intrigue. I also enjoyed the questions that were posed. There was no idea of how to cut the ties. There was many people in live. I felt very happy.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Armani Exchange (Cerritos, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview at first with typical questions really they were looking to see who would speak up and talk since they are looking for outgoing sales associates and then a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer