Armani Exchange Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Armani Exchange Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Armani Exchange (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was tedious. They took forever to respond back since I applied. About 3 weeks. Then I had an interview with a manager. Took about 40 minutes. Never got a call back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Armani Exchange (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview is in two parts. A group interview and then a one and one interview. In the group interview they asked what you knew about Armani Exchange, What did you where and why did you decided to wear it, What did you like and dislike about your current or previous job, what are you strengths and weaknesses, what is something that you can improve on. In the one on one interview the store manager asked me If i knew anything about the company what my friends think of me, how i encourage other and how others encourage me, to describe myself in 5 words, why I wanted to work at Armani Exchange

Interview Questions

• she took me to floor to see how I interacted with the customers and i approached a customer he said that he was just looking so i had said my name and to let me know if he had questions about anything... when i was suppose to turn it into a conversation and ask him what he was looking for   Answer Question

Seasonal Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Armani Exchange (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online for seasonal work. Did a group interview with another person. We were told we would be notified of employment the following Monday. That Monday, nothing. I didn't learn until that Friday they decided they wouldn't do any seasonal hiring and "work with what they had." Lame/Lazy excuse to get out of keeping contact. There could have been an email stating they changed their mind at the last minute.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Armani Exchange (Commerce, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I didn't need to wait long before being interviewed. The interview was pretty short and sweet as I was applying for a seasonal position. When I was interviewed they informed potential employees of their dress code policy and the tasks the company was expecting to be performed for the given positions.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to show up to all scheduled shifts and work them all the way through if contacted?   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Armani Exchange (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I called the store a day after applying, and then underwent a short phone interview at the end of which a full face-to-face interview was scheduled. Process took a little over a week.

Interview Questions

• What is your take on fashion and how do you think working at A/X will align with it?   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Armani Exchange (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

The questions were very straight forward on what you can contribute to the company. They wanted to know mostly about you and your personality during the interview to see if you could be up to company standards on how their employees should be.

Interview Questions

• How do you differ conflict with a customer.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Armani Exchange in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. However, the hiring part did take about 2 weeks because they had to wait on human resources to give the green light on hiring.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Armani Exchange (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview took place at the mall inside of a coffee shop near the Armani Exchange retailer that was under construction. The shop was being remodeled and was offering opportunities to new people who had no experience in retail. I got a call from Armani less than 2 weeks after I applied online. The manager was friendly and a patient and did a great job of selling me a job that did not live to its expectations.

Anonymous Employee in Blackwood, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Armani Exchange (Blackwood, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

Walked and asked for any job openings with the manager. Was instructed to return on a later date with the proper ID material for background checks and filled out an application in-store which was immediately taken for processing. Was working the following week at that store

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Armani Exchange (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was pretty comfortable. I did two interviews...A group and then a 1-1. Both times the interviewer was very professional and relatable and made the interview process easier. I got offered the job via phone and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What is your style? Have you ever worked in retail? Why do you think you would be a good fit for the position?   1 Answer